Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - PrincessPray and Stop

Dex-chan lover
I hope he stops time and walks over the water. If liquids are still liquid, he should steer the boat himself. He doesnt know how to sail and will starve on the boat? pah, weakling. Also, while he has eaten with stopped time before, there has been plenty of times where it wasn't an option, already, so he probably can't starve.

Double-page supporter
This manga has no business being as good as it is.

Really, when is he going to use the other buttons on the controller?? Do they actually have a use at all?

I don't get it, he actually went on without even questionning that password thing ? Also can't wait for uncensored... The demon girl lived up to the hype.

Fed-Kun's army
So the darkness beast could easily break through a wall and hear a kid talk from outside, yet still our protagonist decided not go rescue him from that room?

That was a weird scene. He seriously just left, because he could've hurt the kid while breaking in the door??

I think him getting a bit hurt would be a lot better than the risk of/being possibly killed by a beast

You could just delete that scene from the manga and nothing would change regarding the plot of this chapter
(if I'm not totally wrong)

I think most of us misunderstood the saving the child part. Based from what I read, the part where he rescue the kid were skip

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I just love this guy... he made the demon girl do all that lmaooo...

The darkness is too dark that it blocks the glorious view of the abyss

Users who are viewing this thread