Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 7

Supporter
You can't see my face, but my eyes are doing laps in their sockets.
And a "urgh" escaped my lips.

IF SHE ENDS UP WITH THAT CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND NOT ONE OF THE TWINS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'M GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF

Dex-chan lover
Evan is an absolute piece of shit and I hope he dies or suffers in loneliness for the rest of his life.

I know this might sound selfish since I'm not the translating but I N E E D M O A R

gtfo of our mc’s life -_- don’t even give her troubles or try to bring her back to a noble life because more than surely she’s enjoying her current life omfg

Dex-chan lover
You fucked up Evan. It's good that you're doing the right thing now but it's too late for you.

Aggregator gang
Evan is so fucking dumb and fickle. He never even tried to talk to Elaine he was just like "OH? There's eye witness reports? K then I guess I should abandon and betray my best friend who I've known my entire life!" I stg if multiple people told me MY bestie was out doing some shit, I would go straight to my best friend first and foremost. Dumb bitch ass Evan, can't do shit right.

@cherokeemoon - I was gonna comment on Evan's bullshit, but you good sir took the words out of my mouth. Even the profanities. She's doing so much better now without him and hopefully it will stay that way

Dex-chan lover
He couldn't even make the connection between the ink stealing attempt and the orders that used the ink?? The gifted ink revelation shouldn't even matter, she could've stolen it successfully later too and do the same thing. It's not a mystery at all. This guy is literally dumber than a rock.

Throw the whole prince away for his shit personality. Like he's all about the bish and then the second he hears about another woman he's like, "Good, bring her to me."?

Fuck all y’all! You don’t deserve redemption or her forgiveness. Just prove her innocence and then leave and never come back.

The prince seems like he’s suffering withdrawals from drugs, does that mean the villian’s power has that strong of an addictive effect?

OH MY FUCKING GOD. Evan is somehow a bigger piece of shit than I thought, holy fuck. How are you gonna be in love with her, get mad that people are calling you her lover, grab and push her face to the ground, and then try and prove her innocence. Why tf would you even get mad at her for, why did he immediately simp for Sandra when he was already in love with Elaine. I thought the prince was bad, but fuck. Evan could’ve been winning and chilling with Elaine rn if he just let the prince break the engagement and swoop Elaine off her feet.

Fed-Kun's army
y'all really hate the men in this huh? it's chapter seven lads there is much more to come. except the prince. the prince gets a firing squad

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I agree. Evan is dumber than the sack of whizz Prince. Where is the other Prince though, the one who is allowed to call her Lana. Pretty sure he's supposed to be ML or is it Shin?

Sandra reminds me of the villain from Adelaide but like a more cunning and younger version.

considering how the prince is acting, im thinking sandra has some form of charm magic

also why is everyone pissed at evan? hes a teen, and he likely thought distancing would minimise rumours, also he only ever had evidence that elaine was tormenting sandra, why did none of these students speak up before? what kept them from telling the truth? only one person testified, but all these other students saw what really happened and didnt come to her defense

evan messed up def, but considering age and the situation, the only truely terrible thing was holding her head down, and not just .....talking to her?

no m8, everything he did til now just prove that he is a massive asshole, being a teen is not even a justify for all that shit

i don't think anything can be done to make me hate evan any less other than total brainwashing and mind control

Users who are viewing this thread