Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

can you also do this manga? It is called Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Mao mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai. Anyways thanks for the hard work. The raws are up to chapter 8.4 so far.

Contributor
@yetiwarrior
So you're saying Sandra is
what Cinderella would be like if she chose to RISE UP in a psychopathic way.
But when you say
her step-family is awful to her, I doubt you mean anything that warrants being fucking burned alive, unless...?

not sure why this is tagged reincarnation or isekai. nothing thus far in what's translated nor the available raws implies it is either? it just seems like a 'innocent girl turned villianness and gets exiled & starts a new life' story. it's interesting & i hope more chapters get translated since theres a good handful for the raws atm. but yea, not quite sure it fits either tag, specially 'reincarnation' since there 100% is nothing alluding to that at all so far.
unless someone has read the novel and can share some spoilers to back up these tags?

@mnemosyneslunarian I mean in 1.2 she used the word echii, and the prince questioned it, so I'm guessing she was reborn in this world, except its probably not a game she played so it is just an isekai with otome themes and not a full otome game

Dex-chan lover
@mnemosyneslunarian
The raw literally have her go "I'm someone who reincarnated from another world!" so I'm not sure what do you mean the raws not implying it

@justforthelulz
The manga version doesn't have her kill any guards.

Just her noticing the smell of smoke when she's crying in her room after the bitch stepmom just sold off all of the clothes she got from the prince for to buy more alcohol AND also demand more money.
Then when Sandra went to check on it, she found the parents asleep from alcohol, the brothers crying after they played with matches and start the fire.

She was about to step in, pause, then go "I saw nothing, know nothing, I just went out for a walk, and by the time I'm back the house is on fire....." and close the door on the kids (who mind you just sat there in shock, they didn't even try to do anything but cried for her help earlier)

Btw, she's very much aware of what she's done, and basically made this "there's no turning back now" face
https://imgur.com/a/6UQfjaM

Contributor
@Gasky @mnemosyneslunarian
How is this isekai?
not sure why this is tagged reincarnation or isekai.
As @WhimsiCat stated,
FMC literally proclaims herself to be 異世界転生 (isekai tensei) in chapter 1, latter half, part 2. (Which, to be fair, isn't in English yet at the time of this post.)
isekaitensei.png

Fed-Kun's army
@justforthelulz
No, again, her step-mom isn't abusive, just greedy. He brothers are annoying, but not malicious. And her father is just a bit absentee. Reading ahead further, it turns out that Sandra is possessed by a spirit/fairy, who sucks the health and beauty of certain individuals (including her birth mother), and corrupts her mind. That's the main reason she kills off her family and acts like she does. It doesn't seem like that's how the author is trying to make her seem more innocent, but it still feels pretty convoluted to me. I like it more when a villain just owns up to the fact that they are simply selfish, not some god or spirit is corrupting them or whatever.

Contributor
@yetiwarrior
The only way I can accept that possession/corruption angle is if it turns out the spirit/fairy was entirely a delusional product of Sandra's broken mind, and she was just that insane to begin with.

Fed-Kun's army
@justforthelulz
Nope. There are fairies in this world and Sandra is possessed by an evil/corrupted one. It preys on her negative emotions and amplifies them, as well as give her powers resembling a saint

Otome game should be an entirely separate genre!!

Also, what the heck i hate where this is headed. If the villainess doesn’t get yeeted, i will stop reading

Users who are viewing this thread