Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

Sigh whats with the inflated ratings of subpar stories? The isekai premise is mediocre and unfortunately does not do anything to distinguish itself from other stories (Bakarina etc.). After 10 chapters the pacing is still slow/convoluted and the introduction of similar looking characters leaves me confused to what the heck the direction of the story is.

To use the tag "Cooking" in this story is very far-fetched and unless this manga sudden makes a Nolan-esque twist, this story is a 3/10 so far. Thanks for translating I guess..

Group Leader
@fallen_heaven all sites that use a 10 point rating scale are going to be inflated, that's just the natural result of measuring things where there's no distinct difference between half the numbers - what the difference between a 2 and 3? Not to mention people generally don't use numbers 2-5.

Here's how I perceive ratings on mangadex:

• 9.0< likely pretty good
• 8.0~ probably all right, though bad taste havers sneak through
• 7.0~ mediocre, probably not worth your time unless you're a big fan of that genre
• 5.5-6.0~ Excellent. Must-read. Literature teachers should consider including into their curriculum.
• >5.5 doo doo trash

At first, i want her with Will, but since he erased her memories of him w/o her consent, i take back my word ajsfhakdsjf,,, Shin you better treat her right I'm depending on yaa

I can empathize with Sandra in the fact that she had shitty parents, but that does NOT excuse her manipulative/behavior in general. Yes, her mom was an alcoholic and her dad a good for nothing who only profited off her money/dresses (which they stole without any regards to her will/feelings so it's a huge violation). But letting her little brothers die and shutting the door on them/pretending to be innocent/framing someone else for horrible deeds is what sets her apart from all the other MCs who cut off their ties and worked hard to better their lives/themselves.

Not sure how I feel about Will. Shin is still top guy I ship with MC atm, and while I like the notion of "childhood sweethearts" and the noble thought of the prince trying to keep Lana from danger...WHAT IF THE MC DIDN'T WANT PROTECTION?!? What if they were willing to stick it out with the guy and try to learn how to defend themselves and get through the trials and tribulations together? If they didn't, then at least they'd back out and give consent for memory erasure. It bothers me so much when people up and decide "what's best for you" even with good intentions. Ask her what she wants to do!! (I love Gavin and MC from MLQC and his way of doing that isn't enough to stop me from shipping him and MC together- but it really sucks when MC doesn't just want to be protected - but to work together to find a solution!). It's so heartbreaking being the one left behind! It's endearing (kind of) but at least discuss with them. It doesn't mean both parties have to agree but find a compromise like adults instead of one-sidedly making decisions like that ; ^ ;

I drop this manga because too much sol element in romance manga, in wn almost 70% of the story is sol with a damn no romance at all...

Little spoiler
1.the mc is not a saint but a demi god that reincarnated twice( demi god in another world & in japan ), sealing memory magic has no effect on mc because mc has god power, but her power on rampage so she seal her memory & her power herself
2. sandra is just possesed by evil spirit
3. Almost all of the male character are reincarnated twice and become friend with the mc in the previous life
4. The heck with this reincarnation squad
5. NO ROMANCE AT ALL UNTIL LAST
CHAPTER OF WN AND WHY AFTER DEFEAT SANDRA THE MC STILL BOCOME DAMN INN LANDLADY(arc 4)

Man it's funny reading all these comments... But truthfully? I can completely understand Sandra's side. It's still an extremely sorry thing to do, but unless you've been in a similar situation, it's hard to relate.

I got lucky and has good friends and eventually broke off contact completely with everyone in my family. Not everyone has the chance to do that and until you do, life is suffocating and barely worth living.

wait i like this so much
so basically what seems to be going on is
lana is a reincarnated duke's daughter and the grandfather is mean but everything else is fine and she has evan her childhood friend and prince will and then sandra comes along and is the saintess possibly or not but also has a lot of hatred so her heart energy or whatever is evil and poisons people? and she takes the second prince who is dumb for money and manipulates evan and all that and prince will to keep lana from danger erases her memories of him and then theres also chiyo and the rest of the staff that exist and also prince will has a stunt double? named liam???
this was super disorganized oops

skip chapter 8 it shows a story that flows contrary to the one shown in the earlier 7 in so many places ....-.-
otherwise there have to be a bunch of people running around all with the same apperance, powers and personality

also i very much feel like the quality drops after chapter 7 mainly because the author tries to force events and rewrites the backstory of his mc's...
lets be honest how many little girls wouldn't blab about their special friends especialy to other friends and playmates? you cant even stop most adult ones from doing so...
so how great are the chances of the mcs childhood friends not atleast knowing of each other?

So much story development! It's a bit messy at times, but a very interesting story.

Users who are viewing this thread