Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

Get wrekt s#!thead. If all you do is listen to rumors instead of hearing out your friends then you deserve whatcha get. And this case isn't even the only reason why he can't win: he's completely inconsiderate. We just saw the bruise from the wrist grab, not to mention the violations of personal space and the inability to tell when someone's clearly offput by him. He had his chance and he blew it. Betrayal hurts bad and you don't recover from that.

This would be so much better without the useless isekai element. It does nothing but make the impact of the beginning feel like its no big deal.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is in my top 99 hate tropes, like really? Did the author run out of idea or something? He can't figure out how to make character stab each other back with plot, so it's deus ex machina time they suddenly don't trust the MC for no god-damn reason, I mean the reason isn't even that good like blue ink really? You know that you can fake out blue ink pretty easy, a stamp would have been more convincing tbh

@MRain
actually if you actually read the manga you would see that Sandra has magic, she bewitched that employee ( it hinted ) n' stuff

Dex-chan lover
@winkookchurro, I mean I know she has "magic" but
her magic is her temporarily stealing other peps magic and evidence in chapter 4 page 16,17 and 19 she doesn't even know she has the power or how it's work
she doesn't brainwash she is manipulative(not even that good), she is good at fake crying, and she seems to have at leash a few dozen coin lying around her warehouse evidence by her managing to buy a fake assassin and a few dumb goons.

I love his in these stories literally everyone is retarded. Like royal family has a cute daughter who they love, and is respected, engaged and is obviously a saintess, then random commoner girl and fake saintess comes in and says:

"yellow is kinda sus, she even tried to kill me, she's the impostor"

*Yellow was ejected. 1 impostor remains.*

I cannot describe to you just how much I hate this guy right now, regardless of anything you might try to say to defend him. He, without seeing it with his own eyes and only circumstantial evidence at best, shoved the face of his childhood friend into the ground. Not to mention he did this with everyone accusing her of heinous crimes HE SHOULD KNOW SHE'D NEVER DO based off this "evidence". Some childhood friend, he doesn't know her at all. Oh, and he apparently fancied her since they were children, so let's add that fact to bonfire. Freaking ugh, you just dont know her at all, asshole.

If he unearths everything and sets things straight, that's just what hes supposed to do. That wont be something to say like "oh hes such a good guy for clearing her name". He had an obligation to ferret out the truth BEFORE condemning her. If he clears her name, he should then apologize for not defending her earlier and just disappear off the face of the earth
like the scummy "knight" he is

That douche deserves to get his head dunked in hot wax. Honestly this is the second time he has hurt her. What a freaking jerk.

honestly the moment he grabbed her head thats when i knew theres no redemption arc for him. fuck him, he's scum.
also the fake saintess is absolutely psychotic- holy shit, burning her family to death just to hide evidence??? i bet she's actually like, an incarnation or something of those demons of envy mentioned before

Group Leader
I was gonna call you guys dumb for thinking they're setting this story up for her to forgive and/or fall in love with her abusers because it seemed pretty obvious the author was establishing how much of engrained some of their abusive mindset is ("I only touched you, you're not *still* upset about [hurting you one whole minute ago], are you?").
... But. I'm a little concerned about how the atmosphere and tone shifts when we start looking at things from the knight's perspective. It's a bit too "no really, I just want what's best and I don't know my own strength"
Here's hoping that
this is some unreliable narrator type story and all the shitty dudes who betrayed her wake up and realize they are the bad guys of this story. Regardless off the saintess, their actions were over the top cruel at best.
Here's hoping that they DON'T
use that shitty ass copout device where actually it was the saintess mindcontrolling them and they would have *never* hurt their dear friend! It wasn't our fault, so forgive us right now! Unfortunately with the way the prince looks after the saintess stopped showing up, I think it might be this one.

Dex-chan lover
@Lemongrassv

To be fair I think there's more of a set up for her with the prince's brother that healed her than any of the morons

It would be nice for them to try to apologize and then be told to fuck off though.

Users who are viewing this thread