Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

I stopped reading the web novel at the end of this arc, it was too boring. Maybe it is done differently in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
> What does "the" horse say

Okay, who's responsible putting that one in?

@zz2000 I don't remember but I remember the arcs are named on the syosetu page. I think it was the third arc.

Dex-chan lover
So... a fat dude, who thinks a sit up is what you do in order to eat, is an expert on the capabilities of a sage, who lived over 100 years, without eating??

Dex-chan lover
Can the guy with the divine treasure things just go away and die? He feels completely pointless since, there's no way he's gonna kill Rain or any of the "trump cards" that the 4 noble houses have. He's here to build tension or something right? Well, if he's got less than a 0% chance of winning then, it's not only pointless for him to exist but it's also bad writing in general. Honestly the entire arc feels pointless as it doesn't really add anything to the series except introducing a couple of characters that, so far, seem like plot devices rather than decent characters.

@Leo80221 That's just how OP stories work. Unless there's something that can strip him of his sword skill/take him by surprise, this is just an isekai SOL manga.

Dex-chan lover
@ApolloX1209: Probably the same guy who butchered the translation of that bit in page 10 (seriously, nobody read that first panel and thought "this doesn't seem right"?)
What the fat bastard actually thought was:

If the rebel (the president) become MIA (literally: 'location unknown' with implication of being dead), and the sorcerer as well as the heiresses all die...

Then without a doubt the war will escalate, etc etc.

The last bit the translation is also not quite correct but it's close enough so eh.

Dex-chan lover
stab someone with spear
proceed to kiII him with knife

excuse me, what the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness
it actually makes sense, its faster (since the initial momentum is already spent so he doesnt have to make a wide motion to remove the spear or swing it through) and this way the body of the guy in front is an effective shield blocking the sight of the people behind until hes ready to move again (since the guy is still stuck on the spear)

Users who are viewing this thread