Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Reward Battle Begins

Dex-chan lover
Fact 1, the MC is a complete fucking retard

Fact 2, the teacher is for sure actually a girl. And maybe even the vtuber he likes.

Fact 3, it's sad that the basketball girl is probably the least abusive of the three. Wanting to see him nude is actually more normal and less malicious than wanting to see him cry or wanting to grab his balls.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the day Fumi-tan reveals to be a man too. No choice but childhood friends, Kotaro~

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I missed that this was a series now! Not only is it done by my bro the Abs King who did Female Knight and Wife Forcing Herself to Smile, but I thought the shorts were pretty fun, too.

Here's hoping he doesn't go broke before all 3 (4?) claim him.

Contributor
Ah so its the knight mangaka. We'll have to see a few more chapters in how crazy this gets.

Group Leader
muito bom, sigo o autor no twitter é tava procurando por essa obra surpreso por ter achado em ingles no mangadex <3 vcs são foda

Dex-chan lover
I have sacrificed all of my braincells just to witness a joke about being parasocial with Vtubers

Dex-chan lover
The best plot twist would be that the V-Tuber, or the girl/person behind were to fall in love with him.

Users who are viewing this thread