Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Bertia is so adorable.

@Ca_Calico it's a standard meaning of the word. It's just old-fashioned these days. For a reference, the refrain of "The Mighty Quinn" uses it:
Come all without, come all within
You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translations.

@Ca_Calico it's very olden or theatrical style of the usage more common in medieval to pre-industrial dramas. I was happy to see it here tbh.

Yeah son! Prince showing all new levels and combos of "Dere" there's a mix of "Ku", "Dan" and "Yan" all in one. While the Lady is now all "Air-head-ish Dere", if there was such a thing.

Love this series, we get like one or 2 more chapters by the novels ending.

So nice to see something that acells at being short and sweet.

Sasuga Tia-sama!

Lol kuro expresses her distaste 'tia you can do better than this demon but fine' stabs cecil with tail.

I wonder how the story will go forward now that the light spirit and heroine are gone. Will we get introduced to a final boss or is the final boss just cecil's unhealthy uncaring attitude? Or maybe Tia finally stops living like everyone has a fixed role in a story?

Anyway we know Tia's moe will win in the end as she is just the most refreshing and sweetest crown princess.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder at what point I started to look at characters like these as if they were my children or something, I just feel fulfilled seeing them happy.

Dex-chan lover
I love, love, love their interactions, though sometimes Bertia is a bit TOO dense for my taste.

Thanks for the update!

@Hedgemony True that, but still idiotic in her own right

Users who are viewing this thread