Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
YES!!! Thank you so much for the update 💕

Finally, hope she gets it through that thick skull of hers

Double-page supporter
Uh slide 6 the bottom right bubble where the guard says "we cannot anyone" is missing a word in between still lol

I'd probably put "allow" so he says

"We cannot allow anyone"

Dex-chan lover
Whoa this prince is badass not in the usual way (fighting) but in the way he carries himself and is quite cunning instead... Imagine if their genders were reversed with Bertia be male and the Prince a female... She's likely to kick ass without lifting a finger just through schemes or just picking the right person for the right problem.

Can anyone recommend me any series where the female love interest has the same bearing or as similar as possible to this Prince?

Dex-chan lover
In this chapter in particular you can see the difference in quality between the translations. Excellent job with the redraws here.

@savris A manhua, but Lady and the Beast has a female protagonist in control. https://mangadex.org/title/54218/the-lady-and-the-beast

Dex-chan lover
@savris
Another good one would be "Beware the villainess" where the villainess tries to protect the main heroine from all the stupid love interests.
Ebony is a pretty good one, but that's more about a female protagonist being built to be a great and powerful character. I highly recommend that one was as well.

Dex-chan lover
I really love this chapter.
It's not only a cathartic release of all the oent up frustration towards heronia, it's just really well said as well.
The heroine either never accepted or deluded herself into thinking that she had it made and selfishly even tried to go for the harem route.
She never saw anyone as actual people but rather targets and NPCs.

Dex-chan lover
@Squidco42 Yep. I just can't relate to people still giving her sympathy when it's been smacked in our faces through narration and her own actions that she treated everyone else as beneath her. Everyone. Cecil was a target to be captured, as were the other males, named and unnamed. She thought she was so on her "fated" path that she never did anything to improve herself so that Cecil at least found her tolerable. Then she doesn't even notice that her only friend died for her stupid sake.

Why feel sorry for her? She was fully cognisant and completely ignorant of the world around her.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Yes you're right, I used the wrong word perhaps. I don't feel much of that either but by default it's more than sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread