Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Group Leader
I thought it would be revealed that he had a cursed bloodline because of the demons or something, but I guess not.

Dex-chan lover
When someone spoiled about bloodline I thought he was a Werewolf or some shit

Dex-chan lover
Just you guys wait...there's a bit more....also...

SPOILERS. WARNING. SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
In the novel's epilogue, Bertia has a son with him. The son also inherited the same things and was targeting his mother, Bertia as well. UNTIL Bertia's daughter is also born. Then the son targeted the little sister instead. What happens after....who knows~

Dex-chan lover
Gaaah!!! Why is this so cute???!
I literally think it’s the cutest villainess story out there, hands down. The characters are cute, their designs, the art (especially chibis). IT CUTE! (๑>◡<๑)

Dex-chan lover
@Rusty5555

In the novel version, their 5-YEAR-OLD SON declares his own mother to be his fated partner. Shortly after about 10-ish months, the little sister is born and somehow same son changes his fated partner to his own little sister. Bertia-mama doesn't see the problem and only sees that the older brother loves the little sister as family, only the dad knows what the true meaning is.

Later on, the little sister wants to have a romantic love, but her older brother keeps interfering with that. The brother won't accept anyone who can't defeat him, and the sister says that the only person who can is their own father. Bertia just thinks they get along well.

Dex-chan lover
how many chaps till the end? anybody know? estimates would do too...

The others are waiting for the wedding day and seeing bertia and cecil's children while here i am waiting for
Dont open it
FBI's watching. Go incognito
Zeno impregnating kuro off-screen

@no168_92 Nobody knows, because this is the newest chapter in raw. As for estimation, this is likely the first chapter of volume 6, and each volume is 5-6 chapters long. Considering how close it is to the end in the novel, I would guess this will be the last volume, so probably another 4-5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter went through the roof...is perfect. I mean, it’s simple, just a talk between father and son (and a late intervention from mother) but as the King and the Prince talk to each other, you can feel the love they poured into his son & the fact that they are pleased with Bertia not only because...well, the Prince evaded a dark future thanks to her...but just because she brightens his days.

Omg I feel like I waited forever for this lmao, thank you so much!!! I'm very anxious to see if they do the ending like the novel. I really hope they do!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank goodness we have an in universe explanation that actually makes sense and allows us to understand why there are so many routes

Users who are viewing this thread