Jitsu wa Imouto Deshita. ~Saikin de Kitagiri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikaiwake~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I hope I got it all wrong and Hinata isn't in love with Ryota. Because from the looks of it, it's almost certain that Akira and Ryota will start dating soon. But then again, anything can happen.

Dex-chan lover
well, I guess dad can aim for a kid with his blood in this marriage. Akira and Ryota need an actual younger sibling to dote on

and damn this ntr background setting is fully settled in. makes me wonder if they'll actually introduce the mom or how she's holding up lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow, mom is a cheater, I mean I guessed it but hearing it from his mouth and the fact he is the product of it sucks. I cannot imagine his feelings about his "dad" the one raising him. Better guy than me tbh, I don't think I could ever raise a child that wasn't mine. I wouldn't be able to seperate the betrayal from the kid.

Dex-chan lover
well, I guess dad can aim for a kid with his blood in this marriage. Akira and Ryota need an actual younger sibling to dote on

and damn this ntr background setting is fully settled in. makes me wonder if they'll actually introduce the mom or how she's holding up lol
Real talk, I hope she is destitute. I would much rather he come across her and get revenge or seek satisfaction from her being down in the dumps. As opposed to him trying to reconcile.

Users who are viewing this thread