Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 88 - Dialogue

Dex-chan lover
Demon God in Queen body x Principal?
636.jpg

These aren't chapters, these are scenes. :p
Does anybody know why the uploads are so short?

Is it because the manga isn't as popular, or is it just a choice made by the author for various reasons?
I don't mean any offense, I'm just genuinely curious.

Dex-chan lover
These aren't chapters, these are scenes. :p
Does anybody know why the uploads are so short?

Is it because the manga isn't as popular, or is it just a choice made by the author for various reasons?
I don't mean any offense, I'm just genuinely curious.

By uploads are so short you mean chapters? Like being a monthly manga usually have more pages true (around 30ish) but this one has 18-20 like a weekly manga. Well sometimes chapters are longer but at least the quality of the chapters are good so may explain the number... also he add omakes.

Now on chapter... so Lucifera is aware of the predicament of that collar. Good to know. Also principal being a god slayer hmm... the hint of not being a human was there but who would guess...

Dex-chan lover
Is part of the omake missing? Is the punchline really just “Char asks some questions“?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Shiva does solid work if that collar is even enough to restrain a demon god, though I suppose if it drains the wearer's mana to sustain itself it might've gotten a significant power up when Lucifira possessed the bitch-queen. The obvious solution to me would be to zero out her mana and see if that defeats the collar but that might not be possible anymore.
I think it's less that the collar will kill her if removed, and more that it is what's keeping her head ON.
After defeating the Queen, he separated her neck with the portal barrier. The queen then argue she can't go out while looking like that, which Shiva then gives her the collar to keep the head connected with her body. After Shiva left, the Queen tried to remove the collar, while successful her head immediately propelled from the body, which is why she is still wearing the collar now.
Like they say, her head is already seperated, it's just that the collar is keeping the barrier from taking effect. Zeroing out her mana wouldn't help with the collar, it would probably just make the barrier take her head off immediately

Aggregator gang
Is part of the omake missing? Is the punchline really just “Char asks some questions“?

That's the whole thing. The Omakes range from 2-3 pages. And they usually just provide some context for their actions previously, with occasional jokes. In this instance, it reads like it's the "backstory" for Chapter 44. Where Char was going around investigating subjects that might have been involved with the Dark Student Council.

Dex-chan lover
Like they say, her head is already seperated, it's just that the collar is keeping the barrier from taking effect. Zeroing out her mana wouldn't help with the collar, it would probably just make the barrier take her head off immediately
Though I did make that comment, unfortunately I don't agree with the statement. The head-separation-portal-barrier was never used in the manga, but they need a reason why she can't remove it, so the manga took the route of: "This collar is so powerful, that if I remove it wrongly, my head will fly".

In the manga, the queen did a visit to the ancient-magic professor to seek for help to remove it, in which she mentions: "this collar can only be removed by the caster". In the novel, the queen could remove it just to proof that wearing the collar is arguably better.

Dex-chan lover
So onto another random point about this chapter...

Usually when women are like this they are... You know... Without clothes?
That's virtually a trope at this point. Sure, not every work follows that trope, but I've seen enough of them that do.

Screenshot-75.png

Dex-chan lover
You mean beating her to a pulp right? No other reason right??? 🙂🙂🙂
You should be ashamed of your self.... we mean beating her ass....

You do realize that the bitch queen is the MC's biological mother, right?
Your point???

As I twist the quote of a fictional Spartan Leader (that was based off of a real Spartan very very loosely)
"This isn't real life. THIS IS MANGA!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread