Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 88 - Dialogue

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Still can't wait for when this demon god faces Shiva. I am wondering maybe Anya, err I mean, Char might become the next 'godslayer', given that her true potential might be next to none but Haruto. Like both of them might take down this demon god and other evil gods out there but since Haruto just wants to slack off, might pass all the recognition to Char instead.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
In the novel, the collar has an actual purpose:
When they are about to be attacked by the summoners(chapter 11 of the manga), Shiva separated their necks with barrier magic which akin to portal that made it repulsive like the same side of a magnet but still alive. Originally he intended to pardon them, but once he found out the queen sent them to target Char, he have no mercy and went to the queen.

After defeating the Queen, he separated her neck with the portal barrier. The queen then argue she can't go out while looking like that, which Shiva then gives her the collar to keep the head connected with her body. After Shiva left, the Queen tried to remove the collar, while successful her head immediately propelled from the body, which is why she is still wearing the collar now.
I see that adds a lot. And mc getting angry and scary in the manga was only that one time early with the bandits

Dex-chan lover
Is the headmaster actually a good person? 🤔
She’s a “godslayer” so she probably did good in the past but we might get into a question of relative goodness here depending on how and why she actually did all that god killing.

The collar itself doesn't need to be any stronger than it was originally to be a problem for the Demon God. The vessel is still a human body, even if it can use some of the god's power. Lucifira even stated that the Principal is basically a human and is a threat to her vessel.
The collar certainly needs to be more durable if not even a god can break it without it killing her. Yes it’s a heavily restrained god but if she isn’t way stronger in this vessel than the queen, then there’d be no point in the queen giving up her body. So yeah. Mc went way overboard in making this essentially unbreakable. That’s good since it’ll stop her from rampaging but bad because It’ll stop mc from being able to stop her faster. My guess is she’ll keep sending majin after the mc while avoiding actually seeing him since that’d let him trigger the collar

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Shiva does solid work if that collar is even enough to restrain a demon god, though I suppose if it drains the wearer's mana to sustain itself it might've gotten a significant power up when Lucifira possessed the bitch-queen. The obvious solution to me would be to zero out her mana and see if that defeats the collar but that might not be possible anymore.

In the novel, the collar has an actual purpose:
When they are about to be attacked by the summoners(chapter 11 of the manga), Shiva separated their necks with barrier magic which akin to portal that made it repulsive like the same side of a magnet but still alive. Originally he intended to pardon them, but once he found out the queen sent them to target Char, he have no mercy and went to the queen.

After defeating the Queen, he separated her neck with the portal barrier. The queen then argue she can't go out while looking like that, which Shiva then gives her the collar to keep the head connected with her body. After Shiva left, the Queen tried to remove the collar, while successful her head immediately propelled from the body, which is why she is still wearing the collar now.
If that is the case all the collar does in the novel is hold her head in place, could she just replace it with a less demeaning one? Or I guess the amount of force pushing her head away is to much for anything else, though makes you wonder how she managed to get it back in place then.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny how nonchalantly Lucifira treats the collar. Wonder if they can actually push any magic through it, or if they just assume they can do something about it if they need to because of how powerful they are.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... All of this is nice but the fact the main guy is in the power level of 1000s, makes the flaunting of her power just a bit of drivel xD

Dex-chan lover
If that is the case all the collar does in the novel is hold her head in place, could she just replace it with a less demeaning one? Or I guess the amount of force pushing her head away is to much for anything else, though makes you wonder how she managed to get it back in place then.
The force is strong enough that it propelled her head and bounces across the room when the collar was released. I'm guessing the collar nullifies the repulsiveness of the barriers.

I don't read much about the novel, but I think the mana drain is also in place. Though it's not as dangerous as it sounds, it's only so it can sustain itself, since it's technically a spell.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I kinda miss how ruthless the MC was against anyone who dared to hurt his family in the beginning. Now he's too much of a comic relief, same with his character. At first he was more of person, had some goals and certain inhuman element to him when he interacted with others. Now he will do anything to do nothing and just exists as non-character.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it was pretty much confirmed that principal was not human the way she interacted with the Majin of resilience

Users who are viewing this thread