Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 88 - Dialogue

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Shiva does solid work if that collar is even enough to restrain a demon god, though I suppose if it drains the wearer's mana to sustain itself it might've gotten a significant power up when Lucifira possessed the bitch-queen. The obvious solution to me would be to zero out her mana and see if that defeats the collar but that might not be possible anymore.

Aggregator gang
Damn, Shiva does solid work if that collar is even enough to restrain a demon god, though I suppose if it drains the wearer's mana to sustain itself it might've gotten a significant power up when Lucifira possessed the bitch-queen. The obvious solution to me would be to zero out her mana and see if that defeats the collar but that might not be possible anymore.

The collar itself doesn't need to be any stronger than it was originally to be a problem for the Demon God. The vessel is still a human body, even if it can use some of the god's power. Lucifira even stated that the Principal is basically a human and is a threat to her vessel.

Dex-chan lover
In the novel, the collar has an actual purpose:
When they are about to be attacked by the summoners(chapter 11 of the manga), Shiva separated their necks with barrier magic which akin to portal that made it repulsive like the same side of a magnet but still alive. Originally he intended to pardon them, but once he found out the queen sent them to target Char, he have no mercy and went to the queen.

After defeating the Queen, he separated her neck with the portal barrier. The queen then argue she can't go out while looking like that, which Shiva then gives her the collar to keep the head connected with her body. After Shiva left, the Queen tried to remove the collar, while successful her head immediately propelled from the body, which is why she is still wearing the collar now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I imagine is drains realtive to the % mana they have to keep them alive but prevents them from using anything strong. As in the more they exert their mana the faster it drains.

Users who are viewing this thread