Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 86 - The Queen's Hatred

Dex-chan lover
I've been seeing lots of translations revering to country rulers as "highness" lately... Is it the fault from the original japanese text? Because I'm sure the correct english term is "majesty". If the ori text was to blame, then we can't blame the translator.

Dex-chan lover
Just like movies, boring and meaningless and they all end with credits?
And food, boring and meaningless, it all ends up as sh*t in the end?
EDIT: My point is how it get's there. Knowing the outcome doesn't make the journey less interesting.

I suggest you find some other type of manga to read, this genre (or atleast subgenre) doesn't seem to be suited for you.
You are not entirely wrong, but despite my general dislike for the genre there are authors that manage to produce interesting stories ( and still intrigue me ) and those who don't. This one was a lot more interesting in the beginning. I just don't drop stories in general once I started them unless they are absolute trash.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard to find her new power threatening if she's still not able to remove that slave collar.

at least in the RAW
Lucifira doesn't say she 'can't' remove it.

She simply point out that trying to remove it will pop goes the head.

For now she's just making minions go do things (remember the shadow student council? Some more of them are getting used)

Dex-chan lover
Personally I even fault MC for not controlling or checking on her more often.
is his mother, is brutal and ruthless and insane, made moreso from the collar he put on her.
And is a fact that if the collar was invisible she would have been able to keep some pride.
Note, she is evil from the first chapter that is true, but MC didn't do anything to keep her on the human sid,e if any he motvated her to go in this route.
She had everything in the world, is incredibly nacissistic and prideful to the point of tangible toxicity, humilitaing her like that would make go bad.
I like many parts of this story, but MC being so fucking lazy he lets problem he could kill in the buds grow is all on him (I know, the author had to make the plot exist).

Dex-chan lover
I've been seeing lots of translations revering to country rulers as "highness" lately... Is it the fault from the original japanese text? Because I'm sure the correct english term is "majesty". If the ori text was to blame, then we can't blame the translator.
The Japanese "Denka" is only used for rulers I think. The "Heika" or "Kakka" is used for pretty much all other nobles. The queen not being the regent is probably why it was "Heika" and thus I TL'd it to "Highness"

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else thinks that with her hood on, the Queen looks A LOT like Asakura Hao (Asakura Zeke in the English versions) from shaman king?

Dex-chan lover
This is not the right series for attempting to build up dread or suspense, just saying.

Gosh I wonder if Infinite Power MC and his Slightly Less But Still Infinite Power Sidekicks can possibly handle this

Dex-chan lover
And that was how the demon defeated itself, by going into a vessel that had been bound with a collar.

Dex-chan lover
Let's just hope the author didn't forgot about the collar too.

Dex-chan lover
at least in the RAW
Lucifira doesn't say she 'can't' remove it.

She simply point out that trying to remove it will pop goes the head.

For now she's just making minions go do things (remember the shadow student council? Some more of them are getting used)
Isn't that the same as she can't remove it ? What a roundabout way of saying I can't

Dex-chan lover
Bitch didn't even notice the collar is still there.
Quickest demon lord subjugation in history 😂

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that the same as she can't remove it ? What a roundabout way of saying I can't

It's pretty obvious Lucifira isn't using full strength.

So just because she's not removing it now, doesn't mean she can't if she want to get serious and doesn't care about collateral damage later.
At the very least Lucifira isn't showing any worries about the collar itself.

Users who are viewing this thread