Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 80 - Celebration!

Dex-chan lover
Dumbass....

You need to realize Char plans to marry you and be a part of your harem.... just like your blood related sister as well...

I mean, it'd be weird when you make your moms a part of the harem (one a slave, one the best waifu of the series), but it's probably best to wait till both of your dads are dead....

So no... the future isn't bright.... you only get a happily ever after after you marry all the wives... that's how most stories go....

Group Leader
Yep! Of course, he wasn't recording the principal office, after all, she has a kind smile since he meet her.
shrug-smug.gif

Thank you so much for the translation~ :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
Dumbass....

You need to realize Char plans to marry you and be a part of your harem.... just like your blood related sister as well...

I mean, it'd be weird when you make your moms a part of the harem (one a slave, one the best waifu of the series), but it's probably best to wait till both of your dads are dead....

So no... the future isn't bright.... you only get a happily ever after after you marry all the wives... that's how most stories go....
Nah, Bro is almost a god at this point, if he wants to have a wife he has several candidates already. He just doesn't see the girls that way ( atleast for now ).

If he really want, he can just create a perfect woman for him like he create a clone of himself.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he's not going to live the shut-in life he's dreamed of. Now it's time for the next thing to pop up and ruin it.

So he's like the toxic brother who shows up in romcoms and ruins the peace and pace.

Immediately goes for the fluffy tail. Good girl.

Dex-chan lover
so no one thinks it's weird that the terrified girl is acting completely different and calling MC mom? no suspicions on what the principal could have done to her?

But we know what she did. It was on previous chapter. She erased her memories and made her thinking is a normal girl.

Haruto in the end: finally my shut-in plan will start!

Me: are you really sure about that? :lol:

Dex-chan lover
But we know what she did. It was on previous chapter. She erased her memories and made her thinking is a normal girl.
Yes. We were there. The comment you're replying to was questioning the characters in the manga (who were, in fact, not there) and their impossible lack of capacity for doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread