Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 80 - Celebration!

Dex-chan lover
Haruto doesn't know shit....
GFGA-S2WcAAg6dB.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yep! Of course, he wasn't recording the principal office, after all, she has a kind smile since he meet her.
Haruto let his guard down and didn't put surveillance on principal. For now let the author cooks.
It probably wouldn't have worked on her. I could see her detecting and destroying the surveillance, or the alternative: detecting the surveillance, staring back at Haruto through it with that smile of hers, and bro just nope'ing the fuck out.

Dex-chan lover
I forget, did the demon king girl and the wolf girl meet before? I've been waiting to see the demon king girl's response to learning that the MC is being viewed as the reincarnated demon king.

Dex-chan lover
I know author will just sweep it under the rug, but mc and cast will clearly notice she forgot she is a demon directly after being left in the principals care, and start wondering who the hell she is (and obviously haruto kept check on what she did with the kid that might out him as having lied - so he saw that entire interaction).

Fed-Kun's army
So the dude that is very cautious as to save his skin never once thought eh ill sneak a cam into her office to see what's going on? Or this girl that was left if principals care ALONE is now not even cured but entirely and utterly different and he thinks its normal? With everythingthe queen does?? Ya this is just bs writing

Dex-chan lover
I forget, did the demon king girl and the wolf girl meet before? I've been waiting to see the demon king girl's response to learning that the MC is being viewed as the reincarnated demon king.

They did, Iris recognize Frey but Frey is the monkebrain instinct type and only have some nagging feeling about Iris.

I know author will just sweep it under the rug, but mc and cast will clearly notice she forgot she is a demon directly after being left in the principals care, and start wondering who the hell she is (and obviously haruto kept check on what she did with the kid that might out him as having lied - so he saw that entire interaction).

wtf kinda drug are you on?

1. the group never realized Mer is a majin
2. nothing suggest Haruto put up his observation barrier in principal's room

Dex-chan lover
wtf kinda drug are you on?

1. the group never realized Mer is a majin
2. nothing suggest Haruto put up his observation barrier in principal's room
1. chapter 77 (demon attacks the girl and reveals a bunch in monologues/dialogues. Mc was monitoring, so after the demon had incriminated himself and played around for a bit, he [remotely] teleports the guy into a space and heals the demon girl)
2. He already constantly monitors everywhere either way, but let's assume he didn't. In this particular case he had told a lie about how he found the girl etc., and she was left alone with the person he lied to, who wanted to interrogate her about it. Of course he monitored it to find out what she spilled.

Dex-chan lover
They met in ch 53

Dex-chan lover
1. chapter 77 (demon attacks the girl and reveals a bunch in monologues/dialogues. Mc was monitoring, so after the demon had incriminated himself and played around for a bit, he [remotely] teleports the guy into a space and heals the demon girl)
2. He already constantly monitors everywhere either way, but let's assume he didn't. In this particular case he had told a lie about how he found the girl etc., and she was left alone with the person he lied to, who wanted to interrogate her about it. Of course he monitored it to find out what she spilled.
Yeah. MC teleported back to the school on ch 76 because he noticed an attack through his monitoring. And in ch 77, MC could have heard the conversation between the attacker and the girl. Then the attacker revealed to MC that he is a majin, so it's easy to conclude that Mer is a majin too.

Though one way to sweep this under the rug is if for some reasons he put only basic monitoring (no sound or visual) on the assistant professor. And he simply noticed the monitoring went offline after the assistant professor passed out. Which is stupid.

So, I'm guessing he knew Mer is a majin. But I doubt he shared this info with his group because they will want him to take action, and MC is lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread