Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Ch. 41 - Then...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so it is sad to hear it is axed.

There is an announcement at the end of next chapter. I can't read Japanese but I saw the month and year, 1/2024. It looks like a hiatus. But I really don't know. There is also a long text on the final page as well.

Here is the link to the chapter, https://nicomanga.com/read-jouou-heika-no-isekai-senryaku-manga-raw-chapter-42.html
I hope there will someone here who can read Japanese and tell us what happened.
According to my garbage yandex-fu, the text is basically a mix of "this is the final chapter" and "thank you for your support" and "this has been a wonderful experience". Lots of "final chapter" and "final episode" so yeah, I think it's done.

Also I think there's a "please read the light novel" message in the middle, but the literal translation text I get is "please, the comic version of the entrance to the original like deeper".

Dex-chan lover
Shame about the series ending in such a way, even glancing ahead at the raw it looks like it's the worst kind of open ending too. No effort to wrap things up, or even explain what the heck happened. This series really got bogged down by the random power-ups that took far too long to happen and stupid characters that were given way too much focus and then insta-killed in a page.

I remember they spent two and a half chapters introducing and giving a random soldier backstory only for him to get his head cut off in one panel.

Dex-chan lover
So, next chapter is final?

vl5PO4H.png

Dex-chan lover
If the author knew even couple chapters in advance of the coming axe, they really should have ended it with the king boss monster. Having the last 5 chapters be first heroically fighting, almost losing and then beating a final summoned angel only to get wiped against the king and the jewel would be much more satisfying than "they win but then dragons showed up - The End"

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to upload this, and I mistranslated previous chapter. I thought 'behead it' sounded cooler than 'slash' but, I got it wrong
Why not 'cut it down' instead? Beheading sounds like some kind of punishment, but cutting it down feels like trampling something annoying.

Power Uploader
Why not 'cut it down' instead? Beheading sounds like some kind of punishment, but cutting it down feels like trampling something annoying.
Like I said, I thought it sounded cooler and it was commanded by the queen itself, and I also thought she wanted to behead, even though it's 'slash' in the original text. This was indeed my mistake, sorry. But well, I did give this option to the team working on it too

image.png

Last edited:
There is an announcement at the end of next chapter. I can't read Japanese but I saw the month and year, 1/2024. It looks like a hiatus. But I really don't know. There is also a long text on the final page as well.

Here is the link to the chapter, https://nicomanga.com/read-jouou-heika-no-isekai-senryaku-manga-raw-chapter-42.html
I hope there will someone here who can read Japanese and tell us what happened.
That announcement is the release date of volume 3. Which is the last volume, that's all folks!

Dex-chan lover
well, at least the WN is completely finished, so we still know what happen to MC and her friends in the end

Dex-chan lover
4 of the 5 light novel volumes had an official English translation. The end of Volume 4 stops at chapter 98 of the web novel, roughly.
Well technically there was never a 5th Volume, not even in Jp, because the label the LN was being published under ceased to exist (Legend Novels) which last publication was in June 2021, 4th Volume pretty much was a thing because of the west sales and was digital only (and it came 2 years after Vol.3), but been 2 years since, so if anyone wanna read the ending, gotta go WN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So... With this almost the end of this manga, I will post a spoiler of the end game of the WN. The local scanlation did the last chapter, the announcement was for the end of the manga and that the 3rd e-book will be released in Jan next year.
This whole thing that we saw the MC went through were Hell equivalent. The MC did died and her soul was taken to "compete" in this simulation as a test and entertainment for the devil (the woman in goth loli cloth). I believe the MC's lost condition was for her to completely lost her humanity. There were times when the MC would have flashbacks of her past life/wanting to return home. It was the attempt to save the MC's soul by the goddess/angel. In the end, she won against the devil. She made Serignan the new queen of the swarm, say goodbye to the swarm and ascended to heaven.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread