Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Ch. 42 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING SHIT CMON MAN, THIS WAS UNIQUE ENOUGH TO STAND OUT, well fuck i guess like everyone else i gotta read the web novel or light novel idfk, nah still mad thoigh wtf 😭

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK?!
This shit is Cage of Eden all over again!! Another good manga Ruined!

Supporter
Well, of all the axes I have experienced, I kinda liked this one, if you take out the girl/king babbling. Time to check the WN.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and finishing this up

Well while the WN is long completed, is a shame the LN never gonna see that ending and final Volume, pretty much because the label it was being published on (Legend Novels) ceased to exist some years ago, and this happened with a few other Light Novels too (like Little Girl x Scoop x Evil Eye)

So thats why scoop girl stoped :meguuusad:

Now I am double sad. I loved that.

Dex-chan lover
this is heavy spoiler including the ending too, so be warned. Since from what i saw, the LN is axed, therefore i read the raw WN which luckily, have the story finished

The mc and her army is considerably weaker here compared to the WN/LN, since they able to curbstomp most of the opponent. The major opponent they have is the empire, and the country across the continent where the the twin tailed girl that appear in the end of the chapter, She's also the last boss of the WN too.

her main hero army, beside serignan is one of the elf girl who has been transformed into one of her swarm, but still keep her monster lady appearance, therefore another cutie for the army

The main theme for the mc character growth is redemption, since the main focus of the story is solving the mystery why she appear in the world and what is that world exactly. Thx to this mission of her, she's become not so unhinged to the swarm and able to think independently, this also affect the swarm which become a more peaceful and not as brutal as before

One of the most important character that has not appear in the manga is the loli goddess girl, which basically the big good of the story and the rival for the twin-tailed girl. Perhaps one of the reason MC regained her sense in the upcoming story is due to her guidance.

In the end, its revealed that the world they live is actually some kind of hell created by the twin tailed girl to punish those has sinned in the real world. Maybe we can assume that there's another reincarnator in that world too tough im not sure about it since i forgot

In this case, the MC biggest sin is killing her sickly parent by turning off their life support and then killing herself due to the guilt of this act. She need to defeat the Twin Tailed Army in the other continent to finally have her chance at redemption. She finally able to defeat her at the final epic war, i do remember she use some kind of giant-sized juggernaut insect to act as a bait while laying down the siege and finally stab the Twin Tailed girl using some kind of sword that can only be wield by reincarnator.

She finally able to get her redemption and move on to the afterlife, leaving her army behind. I remember that she want to choose Serignan as the new leader of the swarm, but she refuse and say only the MC can be their leader. In the end, the remnant of the army live co-exist peacefully with the other races, while they leave the MC throne empty

Well, thats what i remember mostly tough
Thanks for the spoiler

From the looks of it, the ln hasnt been updated since 2021. Guess it was axed.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling like it wasn't supposed to be this short.
I remember not long ago that the artist or author was seriously ill and couldn't really work on it, which delayed releases by a LOT.
Maybe this axing and rushed ending was related to that, to give it an ending and let them rest and heal properly?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and finishing this up

Well while the WN is long completed, is a shame the LN never gonna see that ending and final Volume, pretty much because the label it was being published on (Legend Novels) ceased to exist some years ago, and this happened with a few other Light Novels too (like Little Girl x Scoop x Evil Eye)
man this feels like going to a funeral only to be told that one of your friend gonna die a gruesome death soon :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread