Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Close Aide

Dex-chan lover
i'm seeing some serious death flags from the elves though i guess that's kinda been spoiled from the manga Description

Dex-chan lover
I mean, those dolls are practically meant to be picked off a pair of corpses as a bloodied reminder of why the war is being fought. They could come with literal labels on them that actually have that written on them and it wouldn't really be much more blatant.

Dex-chan lover
She always plays on minimum graphics... a fellow power gamer who favors the tiniest performance increase over appreciating the scenery, I see.

Fed-Kun's army
Im dissapointed that she looks completely human.

Serious question, is her clothes/armor a part of her body? (like a carapace)

Fed-Kun's army
RIP Spider girl/drider waifu, page 10 -15, turned into a full humanoid.

I definitely don't have a thing for spider girls

Dex-chan lover
Im dissapointed that she looks completely human.

Serious question, is her clothes/armor a part of her body? (like a carapace
@Capt_Gigglepants In the novels at least they mention that the armor is part of the carapace, but that it can still be removed.
Why? Because BEACH EPISODE, lol.

Crust? I think the word you're looking for is "carapace".

Also, thanks for the scans, but there's really two things you need to do:
* Stop overcleaning your pages. I'm assuming the raws don't originally look like that. I don't know what you're doing but the art is mush in quite a few of these chapters.
* Save as PNG, not JPEG.

Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I have no issues with her massacring scums of the earth, slavers, rapist and the like... will have a issue if she ever goes after innocent.

Dex-chan lover
They gave her easily identifyable dolls. They sure as hell gonna die and she will find those dolls in the middle of burned out village.

Dex-chan lover
I have no issues with her massacring scums of the earth, slavers, rapist and the like... will have a issue if she ever goes after innocent.

This might not be for you then.

mmmmmmmmmm spider murderhobo knight, can't wait to see the other spider knights

thanks for the translation!!!!

@Jarkko the manga looked to have some dark theme. I would say, she will try to not involve innocent but in a war against others, even the soldiers [humans or insects] are innocent since they follow the others of their leaders. I wonder if there is going to be someone who will pretend to be good but is in reality a bad person but many follow them cuz of their good public reputation.

Double-page supporter
Am I taking crazy pills or did the art suddenly go full blown autism

Users who are viewing this thread