Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

@annamorgause

Even if the father scarred her face, it doesn't matter because she has healing power. At this point, Duke and the family have nothing to threaten her.

it s insane , the father is more a psycho than I thought .. thank you for the update !! I love it 😍

Thank you for season one... lol jk.🤣

Can both brother and father die already?! my hate for them overflows.

@Kingdo
Seriously? Seriously?? Well. Yes. I'll agree with you on the stupidity level of the man. The man obviously takes the cake.

Her family is shit, at this point I just hope she will marry soon... I want her to have her revenge and crush the duke's family

ARGH- YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE! GO BACK TO YOUR GARBAGE DISPOSAL!! WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! DIRECTLY JUMP INTO THE FLAMES!!! YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN!!!

LOL I knew season 1 isn’t over yet since I read the official Indonesian translation, but I love your version su much better than the official one. Thank you so much 😻

Thanks for the update :)

It’s not really logical in that moment for her to be upset at the servants. I mean, if this masochistic family is abusing their own daughter, what would they do to servants? But I guess in the moment she’s just scared and pissed - understandably - and so she’s just lashing out.

@Vofuro, I mean, generally the average tsunderes with actual romantic love feelings are what you described - acting high and mighty but seemingly reluctantly still do nice things and care for their love interest. However, in less commonly seen extreme cases, which in this case, an extremely-tsun lacking-dere horrible tsundere that never becomes a successful fully-realized tsundere, like many popular yanderes, have twisted sense of love/feelings that they can be abusive, violent, dangerous and murderous, all in the name of "love" from a very self-centered obsessive perspective. So yeah, tsunderes, like yanderes, can also be toxic and villainous, just as villains can be tsunderes or yanderes (similar meaning, different points of emphasis so I tried to cover it in both ways). At least that's how I analyze the characters not that I have a thesis or something so it's a matter of opinion and you don't have to agree or disagree, it's all good.
Anyway, saw the mini spoiler shared and author really went in that direction for Kuarn's character, damn lol. Slightly disappointed because less rewarding as a reader to see the fate of a villanous character getting pity treatment but oh well, this isn't a new thing after all although relatively uncommon.

I can't entirely blame kuarn, emphasis on 'entirely' with this kind of father he must have thought it was normal to bully like this as a child and it became his personality as an adult. he's extremely annoying but that aspect came from his family's upbringings. he could have been a whole lot better person if he didn't grew up like this.

he's still trash tho for not realizing his mistake and change when he could've done it after growing up enough that he could tell right from wrong

🤣🤣🤣🤣 ah~ her dad is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 when he can't even say anything when Hexion goes over to eat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
That dude better not be a potential love interest... I don't think I could ever be comfy with that.

Thanks for the update!

Contributor
So, her leaving the family will be the end of the 1st season ?

I wonder how it will go after that.

Thanks for the update! I was dying after that cliff hanger. I cant wait to see her leave with the Duke and get away from all of them

Users who are viewing this thread