Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Trouble be brewing more if one of those Male leads had someone watching over all of that.

Group Leader
This step brother is getting in to some possessive traits and I don't like it.

Thank you so much for the update!!

Also, boy, do I hate her father a big fucking amount >:C what an abusive, manipulative arsehole!!
I hope the MC can leave that whole horrible household behind and never look back, smh

Oh my gggggggg. I hate the father so so so so soooo much ! And the brother. Please the family ASAP!!

You got me so scared with the end of the season... I thought I'd have to wait ages to read the next episode so I was very sad and unsatisfied because what kind of end of season would this be ?!?
Anyways thanks a lot !!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Prepare for the SLAUGHTER of that shetty house!!!!!! Spare none, except for our lady!!!!!

Thanks for the chapter

Lmao, the T/N made me chuckle. Thanks for the chapter! That family is so hateful, there’s no redemption for them.

I hope her father, mother and brother get killed in some point of this story.

Aggregator gang
Thank for not leaving the cliffhanger for too long!!
But.... This chapter was just aggravating. I'm so proud that she's standing up to all of them!! But if feels like it's being completely disregarded T-T
She just needs to run away!!!! Go live with the ML or her childhood friend! She doesn't need this!

Thanks for the update~

LOL that last panel ahahaha. Don't worryyy some of us saw the "jk" 😂 But thank you for translating xD

I seriously want to punch these bastards when will they get their comeuppance? Don't say I just wanted to say it cause I hate them

jyc

shame i had a tiny bit of hope for the fake father 😫 make them regret it girll

The duke needs to just die and kuarn reminds me of one of the brothers from death is the only ending for the villainess

That’s what he says after witnessing her fall from the second floor? He better die a painful death.

@Rayster
that's actually very informative.

anyway, I saw the mini spoiler and I share your disappointment. I didn't figure it would go that way, seeing as Kuaren ist such an extreme bastard without even a proper reason for hating her, but this series likes to surprise me and tends to be a tad unpredictable. F.e. I was so sure the father would seperate the brother and her, to make sure Adele will survive until the wedding, then came this chapter.

But knowing that he actually does "like/love" her, it's a bit of a different story. But I wonder. Can you still be tsundere if you totally lack the dere part? Aren't you just an abusive possessive asshole then? I mean, to me, there's a difference between love and obsession/possession, and at this point I'd never say that guy loves her.
Then again, we apparently will get the whole I'm-just-misundertood-I-totally-cared-romance-stick, so I guess this is a conversation for another time, when we actually know more about the character besides the fact that he's a major bastard and villain brat. Could be he just wanted attention and really thinks he's the best thing for her since sliced bread, so obviously she needs to be with him and she needs to look at him all the time and at all costs, making him your case of extreme tsundere.
I just hope that when Kuaren tried that shit, Adele will put him down like a badass and/or break his nose, pretty please. (And possibly let Hexion go after him after? That would be nice.)

Users who are viewing this thread