Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

So the brother didn't know? Was he away for that long? He is an asshole but it seems like he isn't totally uncaring if he saved her from the pond and asked if she was ok. I feel like he will be somewhat pissed when he finds out all they did to her. Maybe he came there as a concerned brother and just doesn't know how to expresses concern, But still, f#ck off.

Dex-chan lover
I would not call Kuarn a psychopath, since he's not that level yet. Maybe he's in love with Adele, you know, the kind of boy who is too shy and instead harassing the girl he loves? Well, maybe.
Although he threw her out the window, but he was also the one who made sure that Adele landed safely and even sincerely worried if she was hurt.
Anyway, he's a moron if he really didn't realize how the Duke and families had treated Adele for 10 years. 10 friggin years!!!!

Is this guy an idiot? Doesn't he know how she was mistreated in that house? He also was one of the abuser, how can he not know.

Please don't forget what an abusive monster he is. He literally killed at least an animal and left in her room. Blew up her door.

Even if the "father" didn't do anything to her, Kuarn himself has harmed her more than once, no? What's with that surprised face?

does he not have any self-awareness? until recently he just tried to toss her out the window jesus

The audacity! Is he really surprised?! Did he had an amnesia!? I can write many pages on how stupid he is and stamp it on his face the reasons why our fl shouldn't follow him fuck he really is a mood crasher

Get kuarn and his shocked pikachu ass face out of here 😑 Bringing down the entire brain cell average of the whole damn room

is kuarn like mid teen? he fool around bully the adele as if his own plaything not knowing it hurt her feeling?

seriously somebody need to grow up.

btw what happen to the translated book? hope adele able to recover it before somebody get it and weaponize it

Users who are viewing this thread