Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A New Journey Begins

Dex-chan lover
These "... But we didn't know at the time, that...!" narrations simply have to go...
Hard agree, why the hell do authors feel the need to spoil their own story? really kills the fuck out of the immersion for me.

I kind of like it. Dramatic flair can really elevate a story. It feels grand, like a part of something much bigger.

I highly recommend reading the first arc (4 chapters) of Magus of the Library for a great example of how to do this well.

Dex-chan lover
Downfall, eh? Sounds interesting.
So let me get this straight, their whole "investment" was moral support and a wonky promise with no clear goal of achieving it? And he just went, yep sure? Ok...
It's not like he needs their common knowledge like in other stupid mc stories, this dude lived here for 9years successfully with no problems, and if he was searching for everything related to earth "artifacts" this whole time their knowledge about them won't bring much to the table, at least not enough to warrant protecting them. Well, unless the author decides to make him not know shit and use them as exposition dumps or make them look smart... If so, 9years spent for nothing lol.
Aside from others said, they do seem to know more about certain Earth things than MC, considering the wooden steel thing.

Dex-chan lover
"We read about your worry over teleporting again, and we can solve this!"
"Oh, do you know how to stop the teleportation?"

"Oh no, we're just going to hang out. :cool:"

Haha, what? So they're not actually solving anything, they're just tricking him into believing they're doing something for them, while he actually doesn't benefit in any meaningful way. :dogkek:

Twinussy with miniskirt and thigh gap uoghhhhh😭😭😭, I’ll make sure they don’t teas adults anymore by looking so damn adorable 💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I am confused, why did the girls have to close down their company if they are the ones who stopped the crime scheme?

I am aware I am clearly getting something wrong, so could someone with better economic know-how please explain to me?
Collateral damage by association his plan would have been to shift the blame if he were caught

Users who are viewing this thread