Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru

Group Leader
Leave it to an isekai to start off by reminiscing about how it all started with reminiscing about how it all started. Maybe leaning into the trope?

Dex-chan lover
Looks fine, but goddamn does it info dump constantly, and feels like it forces its own plot.
The author wanted the MC to travel with the twins, but really couldn't just start from there.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this, absolutely love this, due to my dad's job, my family has constantly been moving since I was a child so I get it, what's the point of making friends if I ended up moving anyway, this anxiety totally eating my mind, but at the end of the day I keep making friends even best friends, the art is simple too but interesting, looking forward for the next chapter, the twins really cute too

Fed-Kun's army
With how GOD AWFUL the synopsis is (seriously who wrote that? ChatGPT?) I wasn't expecting much at all from this one, but its actually pretty good.

It steps into the crowded boat that is Isekai and out of the most common protagonist tropes (if I saw another 'everyone thinks his ability is trash, but its super Op!' I was gonna scream) and is lighter hearted than what I thought it was going to be. The use of twins is pretty unusual especially outside of a harem manga, and they add to the story nicely - complimenting the main character and within the scope of 'light comedy fantasy isekai' provide their own believable justification the choices they make.

Longevity wise, this manga could go on for quite some time if it doesnt get passed over for 'yet another just add water instant waifu manga', which in this market is unfortunately pretty likely.

Leave it to an isekai to start off by reminiscing about how it all started with reminiscing about how it all started. Maybe leaning into the trope?
It's somewhat like the other manga that had the MC exiled from 100 different worlds at the start, this one gives off a similar feel. While that manga is like a NG+ experience for an RPG isekai protagonist, this one feels like a Bethesda game player who grinded side contents until endgame before touching the main story.

It's a very familiar but fresh feel and I fucking love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't let the title discourage you from reading this. The manga has an interesting premise, great world building fundamentals and an artstyle that is unique and feels refreshing. I can't wait to see what's in store for the future

The way this artist does eyes and faces, makes me think they got into drawing after reading lucifer and the biscuit hammer.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I’ve seen something else by this artist. But I don’t know what it was

Dex-chan lover
Isekai is so cliché and well known now that manga now basically starts with "you already consume this trash, you know how this is, there is no need for a prologue"...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread