Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 49

Group Leader
As much as i like the idea of time travel, why would the future lose almost all technology, having magic doesn't justify anything since it would just lead to more advanced technology and not a regression. I wouldn't go as far as to say that "Shadow garden" world is based on Victorian era, but they didn't even have bank. Would also be hard for a ruined world infested by "monster" to have wild life left, which "Shadow garden" world has plenty of.
Doesn't work the other way either since the progress would make sense, but they lost magic & other race than human when human clearly seems to be part of the weakest.
But it's a mana, not everything has to make sense as long as it's entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get one thing, MC knows right away she is his classmate but why she didn't recognize MC did his looks change after reincarnation?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get one thing, MC knows right away she is his classmate but why she didn't recognize MC did his looks change after reincarnation?
She did recognize him, she even says as much but dismissed it because she knew he died.

"Look at her, she was hugging him even as they fell. Separating them might be more dangerous."
Understatement of the century.

Dex-chan lover
Really love how hard Cid is playing the part as a powerless boy with amnesia, and how Beta taking every chance to get her fill of mc

Travelling between spacetime positions as if using 4th dimensional access is not a new concept, you move through space and time, despite the term Isekai

Dex-chan lover
Theory time!
3 yrs ago an excessivly buff classmate of mine who refused to call me by name ran into a stationary truck at the speed of sound and died. Also some magic hole ripped open and spewed out a bunch of monsters nearby, probably unrelated.

Dex-chan lover
so about the awakening thing,
in chapter 2 , didnt the dude took drugs to achive the power of awakening?

EDIT: so we dont realy know when protagonist died in his original world but maybe, at the same time he died his world connected briefly, with the one he is from. his soul ended up there and magic got swapped over? so it wouldnt explain the monster

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread