Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 51

Power Uploader
I never had an issue with any pages loading. Also like I said earlier, he got hit by a car in those clothes, how is only the sleeve still got a stain?
Even if... lets just say there WAS more blood on the clothing as a whole.
It's entirely possible she got MOST of it out. Slight discolouration, or whatever. I initially thought that he was 'seeing' it as if he had run one of those special 'fluid' detectors in a hotel room... you know those things that detect blood, semen... etc? He's the Shadow, he's got mad abilities right?

Dex-chan lover
Even if... lets just say there WAS more blood on the clothing as a whole.
It's entirely possible she got MOST of it out. Slight discolouration, or whatever. I initially thought that he was 'seeing' it as if he had run one of those special 'fluid' detectors in a hotel room... you know those things that detect blood, semen... etc? He's the Shadow, he's got mad abilities right?
I actually got reminded t hat he was naked when the truck hit him so I'm trying to remember when the sleeve incident happened. I'm gonna reread the series later to find it. I know there was a scene with the sleeve though.

Dex-chan lover
so...
cid = the first knight = oliver = shadow = the black knight
lmao

Double-page supporter
They suddenly upped the drawing for the monsters, something big must be about to occur. I really dig this new look.

I also love the fact that ever since returning to japan, Cid has never used his signature thick and stylish sword, but instead, a katana to match his location.

And finally, Akane keeping his uniform for years. Like, how did she get her hands on them in the first place? This is leaking yandere energy.

Aggregator gang
Since she has his blood-stained uniform, it's likely that she already connected Stylish Bandit Slayer and Cid. I wonder if we will be blessed to finally see Nishino's realization about Shadow too

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a mention of minoru punching the thug with his school uniform in manga chapters before or is this only in wn/ln (rn)?

Dex-chan lover
I actually got reminded t hat he was naked when the truck hit him so I'm trying to remember when the sleeve incident happened. I'm gonna reread the series later to find it. I know there was a scene with the sleeve though.
Cid rescued her once,
Bashed a few kidnappers hard.
Read the side story.

Dex-chan lover
Beta: "We must make haste, the wind has blown something unpleasant in to town..."
Delta: "Hey, guys! The 7/11 has chips on for half price! Hurry up, we need to go before they're all sold out! HEY!"

Dex-chan lover
That unwashed uniform... I wonder if she kept that so she could smell it after he was gone.

And that one-liner... so random lol. :pacman:

also Unravel lol

rCwTf2Z.png

Dex-chan lover
I am no one to judge, but even I got to admit, dressing up a stranger in the clothes of the dead boy you use to have a crush, just so you can fuck his brain out seems odd. The word boytoy seems appropriate.

I know, I'm joking.
we are not that kind of manga!

Double-page supporter
Hell nah she’s nasty as fuck for keeping unwashed clothes for 3 years imagine the smell.
All of y'all saying the clothes are unwashed. But like. Blood stains are notoriously hard to get out once they've set. The clothes are almost definitely clean, just stained.

Dex-chan lover
From Beta just happens to be the right size to fit all the fetish outfit they came across in some random guy's house to Cid just happens to be the same age now as he left Japan in his previous life so he can still fit in his old uniform.
CAUSE HE’S THE SAME FUCKING PERSON

Users who are viewing this thread