Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
It’d entirely possible it’d “stained” even tho she TRIED to wash them.

Keepijg the, safe for who tho… if he’s dead it’s not like he’ll need them again.

oh, and does page 25 fail to load for anyone else?(25 according to mangadex counting). Doesn’t matter if it’s a reader or direct from website. Page 25 won’t load?
I never had an issue with any pages loading. Also like I said earlier, he got hit by a car in those clothes, how is only the sleeve still got a stain?

It was perfect because the audience didn't get it, and thus they keep pondering its meaning. That's Lord Shadow's intention, though he wouldn't realise it's his intention.
Yeah, it's off puting, and the traduction made sense as weeping can be sustituted with crying or better wailing but them the intention is more clear.

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess, the brother isn't really her brother, he must have changed her memory or something like this, and the one who knew about it was killed to shut him up just before the fake brother did his experiment. He must have chosen "her" sister before Beta showed up.

He's her actual brother no such thing happened

Dex-chan lover
For the same scene in the LN, Cid remarks that somehow his old uniform fit him so perfectly it even surpassed the slime suit which he thought was impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Ayo prez why you kept Minoru's Clothes without washing for the past 3 years? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Ayo prez why you kept Minoru's Clothes without washing for the past 3 years? 🤔
I tihnk she did wash but blood stains ain't coming out of the white without bleach and since the society fall happened not long post his death I can see it being not important enough to waste a precious material like bleach.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm yes. . . . . The 3 years old smell . . . . . .

I mean the uniform . . . .

LMAO, you're telling me that Akane somehow got Cid's bloody uniform after his death? Did she sneak into his house during the funeral or something?
Pretty sure he was buck naked when he died. Which brings up more questions.

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot about the blood stained sleeve
I had to go back (and by back, I mean reread every single chapter - worth it) but I couldn't find any mention of the bloody sleeve. Was this a WN/LN thing? Idk maybe I missed it, but when he mentioned that he was chasing hoodlums, what he was wearing wasn't shown; when he was saving Nishino, he was in a different outfit entirely (which he blew up anyway when he went full Machio); and when he got isekai'd he was in basically nothing but a bathtowel lol

Dex-chan lover
I had to go back (and by back, I mean reread every single chapter - worth it) but I couldn't find any mention of the bloody sleeve. Was this a WN/LN thing? Idk maybe I missed it, but when he mentioned that he was chasing hoodlums, what he was wearing wasn't shown; when he was saving Nishino, he was in a different outfit entirely (which he blew up anyway when he went full Machio); and when he got isekai'd he was in basically nothing but a bathtowel lol
The sleeve incident is a recent chapter when he saved her from a kidnapping

Dex-chan lover
Just putting this director commentary from anime website here
memo01.jpg
Damn she really likes those clothes

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon Actually your right, but I do remember him taking the damage to that arm. Maybe it was way earlier? I'll have to look.

It would be terrible if I had to reread this series :p.

Users who are viewing this thread