Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 51

Double-page supporter
I'm lactose intolerant and that's what I say when I shovel down a bucket of ice cream and a jug of milk.

Dex-chan lover
So was she in love with Cid since she kept his outfit in good condition for over three years? I thought that was what that insinuated

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the mystery character shot Hara- I mean the gorilla guy. Sucks to be him I guess, but at least a bad character was pruned rather than a good character in this case. Also, hell yeah it's Shadow time!

Dex-chan lover
So was she in love with Cid since she kept his outfit in good condition for over three years? I thought that was what that insinuated
she was slowly getting infatuated with Minoru back in the day 'cause he was the only one that kept grating her nerves until that kidnapping incident happened which accelerated her interest on him.

Him dying was like a huge blow to her mentality and probably used connections to keep his old uniform from the morgue... :haa:
The reason why Minoru died was due to her family's car actually hitting Minoru. Which was an even bigger blow towards Akane. This was in WN iirc

Though do correct me if I misremembered. I haven't picked up the novel since... forever! I was busy catching up with Index.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Him dying was like a huge blow to her mentality and probably used connections to keep his old uniform from the morgue... :haa:

Can somebody remind me if her family is one those that powerful bloodline and such. I do remember she has a very influential background but not to that extent.

Dex-chan lover
LN reader here. Everyone's theories are an absolute treat to read.

Not gonna spoil anything this time, but I will say: Saegusa's killer and the spy are different people. But not who you think.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, nishino never found out the true identity of her savior from the kidnappers.

So, she’s just keeping the blood stained uniform of a guy that couldn’t remember her name for the longest time and then finally got it right before he died. So, apparently that was enough for her lol

Dex-chan lover
I assume the Brother was the reason the original knight went insane with all the foreshadowing.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, it’s not as funny without the shenanigans from the Shadow Garden members. I wish more of them would have been hooked along.
Like Delta, or Delta, perhaps... Delta?

Dex-chan lover
Cid is causing PTSD in his former classmate, while his other former classmate is pretty psycho. He remains apathetic. Classic Cid!
Never change Cid, never change

I like how the anime shows Akane too in ep 1, gives more weight to this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread