Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
If I recall also, his lifespan is like 300yrs now, so he ages super slow. Like an elf or any manga/manhua asian chick, he hit puberty, and won't show age until like, 50.
Its actually 60(i'm asian and the trope that we all age at 60 is true) but yes

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god I have to take a moment to remember the story before jumping into a new chapter after they changed worlds again. I've lost track of who's who in this new world

Dex-chan lover
how does his old uniform fit the current him? wasn't he like SUPER buff with a baby face before he died and was reborn?

how does his old uniform fit the current him? wasn't he like SUPER buff with a baby face before he died and was reborn?
I thought the same thing but im pretty sure in wn and ln he was not super buff and it just couldn't be adapted super well considering that he isnt super buff in the other world, what's more, he was supposed to be an unremarkable boy, background character C and shouldn't be buff making him remarkable, it was just amplified in the manga for the comedy effect.

Dex-chan lover
Who could it be?
Yeah, let's line up all of the suspects. Oh look at that, just one guy: the suspicious brother at the start of the arc.

Good grief that question at the last page got my jimmies rustled.

Dex-chan lover
I hope god can nerf guns in the next patch, i would love to go around killing villains with my cool ZWEIHANDER, but i'm afraid i will get shoot just like this gorilla (don't mistake him for harambe)

Dex-chan lover
Just when this pos couldn't get any more cringe. I'll never understand why so many people like this garbage. It got old 30 chapters ago and it's still the only beaten horse schtick the author can use.

Double-page supporter
Aside from MC's chuunibyou delusions, does anyone else get a Freezing vibe from this? I'm just waiting for limbs to be sliced off clean enough to not bleed, and be glued back on.

Dex-chan lover
haha,
you made me remember the manga titled "ordinary marriage couple" or something that did exactly this
but three years?
Hey who knows? Seeing that she still remember him even after 3 years

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, you're telling me that Akane somehow got Cid's bloody uniform after his death? Did she sneak into his house during the funeral or something?

Rest in Piss bozo gorilla, ONIICHAN strikes again.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, you're telling me that Akane somehow got Cid's bloody uniform after his death? Did she sneak into his house during the funeral or something?

Rest in Piss bozo gorilla, ONIICHAN strikes again.
What I dont know is how isnt that uniform covered in blood stains, that'd be the one he got hit with by the car.

Power Uploader
unwashed clothes for 3 years
It’d entirely possible it’d “stained” even tho she TRIED to wash them.

Keepijg the, safe for who tho… if he’s dead it’s not like he’ll need them again.

oh, and does page 25 fail to load for anyone else?(25 according to mangadex counting). Doesn’t matter if it’s a reader or direct from website. Page 25 won’t load?

Users who are viewing this thread