Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
From Beta just happens to be the right size to fit all the fetish outfit they came across in some random guy's house to Cid just happens to be the same age now as he left Japan in his previous life so he can still fit in his old uniform.
If I recall also, his lifespan is like 300yrs now, so he ages super slow. Like an elf or any manga/manhua asian chick, he hit puberty, and won't show age until like, 50.

Dex-chan lover
The wind... is troubled today.

337165083_947450896691560_439138963765160755_n.jpg
this is exactly what I thought of when cid said that line lmao

Dex-chan lover
so is the shooter the doctor guy? so i wonder if mcs bullshit random words still would be enough to baffle people

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess, the brother isn't really her brother, he must have changed her memory or something like this, and the one who knew about it was killed to shut him up just before the fake brother did his experiment. He must have chosen "her" sister before Beta showed up.
Imagine if nishino is the original knight and after he made her go beserk she lost her memories of the time she was the original knight.

Dex-chan lover
If I recall also, his lifespan is like 300yrs now, so he ages super slow. Like an elf or any manga/manhua asian chick, he hit puberty, and won't show age until like, 50.
Think it would depend on when his physical peak is, then the Saiyan rule would be in play.

Dex-chan lover
Hell nah she’s nasty as fuck for keeping unwashed clothes for 3 years imagine the smell.

Dex-chan lover
Time for some betrayel.
Gonna love her reaction when he shows up at the end moment, can't wait for it

Users who are viewing this thread