Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
...Am I remembering wrong or is this story-arc new and not part of the WN? ...A while back I had read the WN up around to chapter 200-ish and I do not remember them returning to Japan.
Web novel was discontinued for LN because there were too many loose ends the author didn't wanna deal with.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo hear me out, what if this whole afterimage thing isnt an afterimage at all? i mean why does he need to say that?
see if it is actual something like time manipulation, a clone or such things. he spoon feeds them the answer
what kind of chuuni doesn't explain his abilities when he demonstrates them
this is why you will never be half as cool as shadow-sama

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's gonna happen next? We're nearly catched up with the LN and the LN diverged from the WN. Also, There's no announcement yet for a new LN. Oh god, I hope the manga won't go to hiatus as well like what happened to the WN.
There's a volume 5 out in JP (this is the end of volume 4) so there's a bit more to adapt and hopefully a 6th volume comes out this year.

Dex-chan lover
...Am I remembering wrong or is this story-arc new and not part of the WN? ...A while back I had read the WN up around to chapter 200-ish and I do not remember them returning to Japan.
LN and WN divert after vol 3 i think it was.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, Beta still doesn't know who the Fallen Angel of Rebellion guy is.:lul:

Akane already failed at not getting kidnapped with Beta taking the last hope of Earth with her on a whim.

Dex-chan lover
So Yuuka's idea of "find them and end them" is to make Akina remember what she did even if it means Yuuka will die immediately after...

Which makes it no different if Yuuka died with her brother right there.

Dex-chan lover
I've completely forgotten how they've gotten here. Did he finish everything up in the other world even?

Dex-chan lover
Isekai by kidnapping... first time seeing this. Before it's just summoning, but now Kidnapper-san is stronger than truck-kun who brought Cid

Dex-chan lover
I love how much of a nuisance Beta is being to Shadow without even realizing it.

Dex-chan lover
Dude was just gonna leave her there?
Man, this MC kinda sucks. Hoping there's an arc for him to grow up just a bit.
U serious? This MF nearly destroyed two towns just to show off, u seriously trying to apply morals to this mass of cringe and power MC? B R U H is all I can say to you. How did you read till this moment and didn't realize yet that Cid is absolute immoral overpowered sigma imbecile and we love him for it

Group Leader
"Nishino" is capitalized inconsistently throughout the chapter.

PgBrv3D.png
frnnNUL.png
Tq1JG6c.png

NI2rbvK.png
MAtWf2Q.png
3H4osiA.png
FUmFr8z.png

By kidnapping the only knight actually capable of killing those beasts isn't Beta basically condemning Japan to doom?
I mean, they could still kill those monsters it just that they were not powerful enough to not suffer casualties while fighting them also if you haven't realized it yet, Cid and his group were never good guys to begin with its just seems that way at times because their our MCs.

Users who are viewing this thread