Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@Lyanhyrt its a harem therefore more likely all of them but ..
I personally ship him with his "violet", because it seems somehow sweet to me and could give them (all the humans besides Cid) even more misunderstandings like: he did all of that just to safe her, because he promised her to do so (and knows more about her than all the others because of the flashbacks he saw) in a distant past or even former life before she became a demon.

@zephyroths yeah one of my favourite fights scenes in all the novels I did read is incoming soon. Hell the story is so chuuni it hurts and makes me cringe in pain, but on the other side the whole badass situations and actually really good fights (especially in the novel) make it so great.

@ladiance maybe? But for sure cid won't expose his identity to her, she'll probably be introduced fully to the group but she will have no idea about the shadow eminence's real identity.

Fed-Kun's army
Fudge... every time the guy brags I don't know if I should doubt it or not... he's basically the most talented person but his head is full of shit.

Dex-chan lover
Protag got very good taste but we are flying over a very important matter.
WHO INVENTED THE PIANO IN THIS UNIVERSE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Everybody is talking about the Moonlight Sonata and the neck crack, but what about the weights drop? What about the McBonalds bag being a precious item that a princess treasures? Or the Phantom of The Opera style meeting that's being set up in the sewers?

Most importantly, what about THAT FUCKING FACE on his 'best friend?'

One of the only manga I'm truly excited to see a new chapter for. It never stops delivering. Fucking 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Shadow-sama.... so classy.
and yeah Epsilon as stunning as always.

Contributor
@ladiance
if you really wanna know
she sorta gets sidelined by becoming a number (cause apparently there’s a whole tribe of girls that are under the Greek letter girl’s control) and then she comes back later. Low key bummed me out when I was reading it cause she’s my fav, but she does get some good development later on. I’m pretty sure she still hasn’t figured out that Cid is Shadow Sama yet.

Users who are viewing this thread