Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!
THIS IS THE SHIT I LIEEK!!!
MISUNDERSTANDING GENRE IS THE BEST!!!! xD

Dex-chan lover
Chuuni's daydream. It'll be good enough read if it keeps the self-awknowledging humor to it.

The manga adaptation of my dreams! The WN translations being dropped and picked up by a slower translator was sad, but this makes it all better.

If it wasn't for the harem tags I really would give it a go, I mean I kinda like the MC (don't like his lies though). Another manga that will be ruined with the 1 boy and all girls.

Double-page supporter
@kakao_w Don't worry, no real harem. He is surrounded by beautiful girls but none have his love interest. (If you want to resume: there are the girls he rescues who sees him as Jesus -> will never openly admit their love; and there are the heroines: the MC tries to be the filler character-> he runs away from them. (he really runs away from them, it's not the lover quarrel run away).)

So everybody who hates harem: this is for you: the harem is a joke by itself, and a wanted joke.

You see the point of view from the girls falling in love, ... and then you see the point of view of the MC. Style example: girl: "He helped me taking the test. He is not a bad guy after all"; the MC: "If she succeeds the test, she will change class and no longer be with me. YESSS". He knows when he is loved but he will try to break it (and generally succeed one way or another)(exception with the rescued girls. But there are jokes anyway. Ex:"He is so cool, intelligent and cultured"; him: " This sentence doesn't mean anything but I always wanted to say it")

Dex-chan lover
This is either next-level satire, or plain garbage.
I honestly can't tell.

Aggregator gang
buhahahaha i remember reading this WN and somewhere forgotten and left in the sea of WN bookmarks...
Its a story with misunderstanding if I'm right. He created a fake plot to play the OP character behind the scene, but the world is actually running with that plot and the story just going on without him knowing.. He spew that fake plot to his girls and when the girls did some research it turn out to be a real plot. He thought that the girls are so loyal on playing with the characters of the dark side, but its not.. its pretty funny... I only read so far up till this part in WN, I don't know if he will know the truth eventually or not.

https://mangadex.org/title/11862/doukyuusei-no-macho-kun

Macho kun? Did you crossover???

Oh no.

Seriously though, the novel is both hilarious and so cringey, I'm both dreading and looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
From web novel to light novel and manga within a year.
That's my love.

Aggregator gang
basically this nigga went to the shadow realm to cross the shadow realm's nigga into the shadow realm.

Users who are viewing this thread