Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

I hope he at least understands those are actual terrorists. Or else he's just killing what he thinks are other chuuni patients for the sake of cool, and that's kinda f***ed up.

Double-page supporter
I wish this had more comedy and less stuff I'm supposed to take seriously

Dex-chan lover
I avoided this one, because I thought it sounded stupid. Now I get to binge the first ten chapters all at once!

The story is so bad I can't help but read it like watching a dumpster fire I cannot avert my eyes

Oh i get it now! It's basically a spectacle op mc insert. But he has no idea what is actually going on and is just living his fantasy and being the edgelord he wanted to be

Oh man, next chapter is gonna sate your inner chuuni guys. Hope they can capture the scene nicely

God damn, might as well get a gauge for how deep the tongue lodges itself in the cheek...

Literally incredible. Stop looking at the comments and just read it.

This is the same rush you get when seeing two large tortoises engaging in intercourse, gross as hell but can’t look away.

Read the novel for abit... basically, everything falls onto him, while he's acting cool and all, not knowing what's really happening, but somehow it went his way.

Users who are viewing this thread