Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - Kaguya Shinomiya's Impossible Challenge: "The Swallow's Cowry" (Part 3)

Aggregator gang
Ishigami is so hard right now that when Miko takes the rebound she is going to break an arm 😂

disgusting whore. i'm glad /ourguy/ didn't do anything to her. who know how many diseases this bitch in heat has

I like to call this the Death Note of school romantic comedies. If Death Note ever made you laugh out loud (on purpose).

This manga is a breath of fresh air, as usually romcom manga start out with them meeting and being put into an awkward more than friends but less than lovers scenario, or some misunderstanding happens and all the characters are pissed at each other. Not with Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To, in this manga both main characters are too proud and scared to confess, so they try and bait each other into revealing their feelings.

There are a lot of absurd convoluted situations, AHA, THAT WAS MY PLAN THE ENTIRE TIME moments, and an adorable and goofy side character that may or may not be masterminding everything behind the scenes.

The art sytle is more suited for subtle humor than pure quality, and honestly it works a lot better that way.

The humor is intelligent and original, there are no cliche scenes (unless one of the MCs planned it out to be a cliche to get a reaction out of the other MC), only one Tsukomimi scene, and very little "hurr durr panties and boobies" humor. Its just originally funny.

Oh yeah, there's a minimum amount of ecchi fanservice in this. This is a manga that I could and did read on my phone in a Panera. This is probably because it is a shounen written by a woman, and that also makes it so that its an easily accessible manga for both genders.

Fed-Kun's army
@mongs

When does anybody in this manga do anything but overcomplicate things in their own heads? (Except maybe Chika. She just complicates things for other people.)

Ishigami's reaction was incredibly realistic for a guy who wants a serious relationship and cares more about the girl he's interested in than about getting laid. Given his personality, hangups, and (sometimes unthinkingly) brutal honesty, there's no way in hell he'd come back with trying to convince her they could make it work in that situation after what Tsubame said.

Try to convince her later that it could work? Quite possibly. But not at that particular moment.

Dex-chan lover
Still using this as a meme
zser5be.png

I need understanding. Was she sleeping with other guys too (like a hoe) or was this new. I saw somewhere that said that she was hoeing around.

Dex-chan lover
You’ll notice there are people in the comments who thinks Ishigami made the wrong choice and to trivialize sex based on pleasure rather than rejecting her because she can’t give him a permanent link like Iino can.

Dex-chan lover
People talking about how Ishigami acted like how most people realistically would are talking out of their ass. I mean its obviously realistic for Ishigami, but I wouldn't even fill up a whole hand if I counted how many people I know who wouldnt jump on a chance with a one night stand with the person they love. This includes me, lol I've literally done it before so this isnt something that crazy for me to imagine.

Ishigami is the ideal boy tho so it makes sense he wouldn't be down for meaningless sex, even if he regrets it later every time he thinks about it.

This also makes you think about how many other dudes she does shit like this with if she's so easy. Bruh she literally said it was a "Reward for liking me" Like bro what the fuck?! Who says shit like that?? Just say you want to fuck like everyone else does

Dex-chan lover
Mfw the pain has manifested its way through out my entire body and I can no longer smile 😳😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread