Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 206 - Miyuki Shirogane Isn’t Depressing

Dex-chan lover
I think that Shirogane's method of cheering himself up is pretty cool. It shows him all the past times he's motivated himself of his own will. Having a visual reminder like that can help.

Double-page supporter
Oh, Emergency Food got an anime adaption faster than I expected.

s13

Man dont u guys remember all the awsum stuff iino did? Like when she save ishigami from jumping down the stairs and theyve always been secretly helping each ither with out telling each other. Also i rthin ishigami said thta cuz he thinks iino doesnt like him or sonething.

Don't get me wrong I loved the Ishigami arc, but I'm glad they are going back to Prez and Kaguya now. I was kinda scared they would go straight into the Miko x Ishigami arc. Feels like forever since the main couple got together, but we never saw much of them. Hope we get a little date along with the house visit.

Aggregator gang
man, japan is just bleak as hell in terms of what kinds of affection you're allowed to express. them thinking that it would be incredibly scandalous to hug a depressed friend is depressing as shit

The dangerous atmosphere between the two of them really is......... addicting

Aggregator gang
man, japan is just bleak as hell in terms of what kinds of affection you're allowed to express. them thinking that it would be incredibly scandalous to hug a depressed friend is depressing as shit

^this @PyroclasticFlow

here in south america, you even hug a friend as a form of greeting, even those of the opposite sex without problem...

@PyroclasticFlow @RazorsEdge

Shits like this encourage more people to be bystanders rather than be proactive, which would actually allow more scandalous dramas, gossips, and bullyings :(

i think i’m the only one who doesn’t want them together. they never had that connection now tbh feels forced

What i see after reading some comments is that people sure want to sound smart.
The hug in manga is Japanese, where you lot DON'T live in. It's cultural difference, nothing big, OK?
Different people have different way of thinking, learn to respect that.

Dex-chan lover
So, I imagine that the relationship between Iino and Prez is more of a sibling one. In this case, Iino is teasing him in the manner a cheeky little sister would, and since Prez's relationship history with his real little sister has been so reserved lately, this is a shock to him.

These are only my thoughts

Well because in most Asia countries , we aren't familiar with physicals contact even with family members so hugging and stuff like that is mostly for lover

Users who are viewing this thread