Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

I kinda like it. It's so edgy with no selfawareness, the author view on woman is so ridiculous that it just seem parody.

I think this could work as a real good series if by being an asshole, everyone around just turned into an asshole hooked on revenge and he would have to think about the consequencies of his acts, but that would be kinda good, and that's obviously something they weren't aiming for

This is trashy and edgy revenge power fantasy. That's pretty much the most accurate description I can give. 10/10 rating, 0/10 readers would recommend to people they know.

jo this is underrated
and my opinion on this manga is pretty much a mix of the stuff other people write about this (10/10 but i dont like it that much xD)
its one of the rare mangas that have rape but i can still feel good while reading it
most of the time thats not the case
my taste is more stuff that has good abilities (so yeah kinda this one too) or is chill to read

Having watched as of right now up to chap 4 of the anime and it's manga equivalent now (up to chapter 9.2), this is a fantastic complementary read. There's some details that weren't covered in the anime and it gives you a bigger picture of everything. This stuff is quite the guilty pleasure, but oh boy, this vid sums up my reaction to this manga/anime as of right now XD
https://youtu.be/0mDsPhWKuzw?t=14

Most people who actually read/watch this are edge lords that call everyone else snowflakes or people purely to fap.
Just check 9animes comments on the anime, but fr like what you like but I don't like this anime not because of the messed up themes but the op isekai protagonist copy and paste it has.|
Dude is really using healing to make his boner come back.... or beat the demon lord or whatever she was called.
Anyways I would say this is for the 14yr old edge lords with think gore and sexual violence is the most badass thing to watch, or to fap.
He even follows picking up the girl slave that is the odd one out of the rest. 😴😂🤣😂Anyways if you enjoy watching/reading this for any other reason then to fap you have a right to enjoy it.

Ah, Redo of Healer. The manga where both the protagonist and antagonist are sorta evil

i dont know if i love it or hate it its kinda a meh for me
im not really into edgy revenge manga but the art is good
8/10 would read it when im bored as fuck

Double-page supporter
Anna from Shimoneta tries to rape the MC, nobody beats an eye. This guy raped the girl as a revenge for abusing him, everyone loses their mind!

Users who are viewing this thread