Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 18 - Fortunes

Dex-chan lover
Dear Lord, the only thing worse for my heart than that cover page is nomming a snack right next to his ear (shoulda moved a couple centimeters closer...) :lewd::thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I'm melting...meeeltiiiing~~

giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
The look on her face when she saw her fortune told her to give up on him. Mangaka-san really captured the expression of pain so well.

Thanks for another chapter, Osis! Also, idk about everyone else, but that line you put in the end just felt so raw for some reason. Like, cut-to-establishing-shot-in-a-movie type cool.

Dex-chan lover
I really would just prefer a ML that knows when someone is interested, and is just pretending to be stupid

As opposed to a genuinely dense motherfucker

Like I know it's a way to stretch the story but cmon, are we really still doing dense MCs in the Reiwa era?
For at least some parts of the story, that's the plot of
Tomo-chan wa onna no ko!, with Jun
pretending not to notice because he's scared of change.

Dex-chan lover
Good luck with the wisdom teeth. When I had mine out it wasn't that bad . . . didn't remember it happening at all, and OK, mouth hurt fairly bad for a few days but still, three days later I was eating steak fajitas even though I wasn't supposed to and it was all fine.

Supporter
I could be wrong, but I had the impression the Afterword was written by the mangaka? There's a reference about submitting the manuscript, and about being excited to draw them in their hakama.

But regardless, sympathies to whoever it is that has to go to the hospital to get the wisdom teeth removed. Ouch. (>_<)

Dex-chan lover
If someone on the internet is studying English as a second language and comes across a slang phrase known as "down bad" I hope they find this Manga and comment and learn that this [how Ibuki is acting] right here is down bad.

Remember folks: sexual harassment is never acceptable, no matter who does it.
Let the girl confess, whenever she's ready.
She's already confessed. At least basically but enough that even Tomo. The problem is that he's genuinely a late bloomer who just hasn't awakened to romantic love or attraction yet. Sexually assaulting him isn't really going to change that and what's of course ironic is that Ibuki is the shy one.

It took her until High School for them to start hanging out outside of class. She's already been doing as much as she can to be direct about her feelings since she noticed them and still somehow Tomo is the taking the lead most of the time while still being completely oblivious. Honestly this is the type of Manga that'd benefit from the infamous rival arc. Just another guy that gets in the way of Ibuki and Tomo monopolizing each other's time with clear romantic intention toward Ibuki. It might help Tomo realize that he wants a romantic relationship with Ibuki himself.

Group Leader
What's so bad about being an imouto? It doesn't stop anyone in the kind of stories I usually read.

Dex-chan lover
pretending not to notice because he's scared of change.
It's also a recurring theme in Josei (and sometimes even Shojo) manga, and I reallyyyyy wish shonen romance authors would take notes cuz this dense trope is milked to death already

Supporter
The outrageous flirting is getting even to me at this point. The agony.

Users who are viewing this thread