Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 19 - I have worries

Dex-chan lover
omg hes remembering a childhood promise in less than 50 chapters. And remember guys its not going against the original premise of the manga to want to change to make yourself more appealing to your crush thats just real life. Especially if Tomo would tell Ibuki that he prefers her the way she normally is instead of more feminine

Supporter
Thank you for the chapter! 🥰

do you guys think this one's gonna go for 100 more chapters of will they won't they?
That reminds me, I really miss KanoKari updates (except not). Pretty sure we could skip until #1300 and Spazuya would still be agonizing because Chiiz-Wiz looked in the direction of another guy and OMG that must mean I failed her test and angst angst angst but she just breathed OMG that's so adorable and makes her the perfect woman OMG I love her so much and "Yes! I'm a strong man so I'll wait for you Chiiz-Wiz!"

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! 🥰

That reminds me, I really miss KanoKari updates (except not). Pretty sure we could skip until #1300 and Spazuya would still be agonizing because Chiiz-Wiz looked in the direction of another guy and OMG that must mean I failed her test and angst angst angst but she just breathed OMG that's so adorable and makes her the perfect woman OMG I love her so much and "Yes! I'm a strong man so I'll wait for you Chiiz-Wiz!"
in English please

Dex-chan lover
I can fell author right now. Having been in the same chair, with similar issue not too long ago.

Group Leader
what's with those flashbacks? looks cool. i wonder if that means he wanted to protect her and make her smile like some heroes do, so he made the promise

Users who are viewing this thread