Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - It Doesn’t Change Your Value as a Person!

Double-page supporter
this chapter feels like a mouthwash for what it coming next

thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
Umino ditched him at the first sign of failure, kinda weird.

Edit: I fucked up the names lol, Her name is Segawa.

Dex-chan lover
woah woah woah let's give Hiro another chapter to redeem herself

Too much interpretation from that one expression alone

Fed-Kun's army
I think people are misunderstanding Segawa. She's probably more disappointed because he made a big deal of it and then slacked off. She probably took it as him not seeing her and their promise as that important.

Edit: Whoops.

erica cant win. she is so annoying. make your own dinner. if she was the hottest she could have that attitude but the others have her beat.

Erica proving her status as best girl once again. Sometimes you need a swift kick the butt to help you get on your feet.

Also WHAT DO YOU MEAN "I guess she's not really my sister anymore"???!?!? THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS BRO YOU GREW UP WITH HER

Fed-Kun's army
@SNKY Oh shit, you're right i fucked up the names lol. He's Umino not her lmao.

That color page was freaking beautiful!

I'm happy to see that Erika was there for Nagi just when he was struggling the most with his self worth issues, dude has put so so much effort on his studies that the second he failed at keeping up with his objective he already questioned what else he even had outside of his great marks, it hurts man.

Well deserved meal for Erika, the last panel with him happily studying now at ease made me smile.

Dex-chan lover
Please... Please!!! Just listen to Erika and have a normal fucking romance, forget your sister ffs

Users who are viewing this thread