Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Think a romantic relationship with a goddess will work?

Group Leader
@lonefire i wholeheartedly agree, both of these in the same story = 😇
@Babydel i fixed it to "she", so it can mean either, depending on how one interprets the story!
@yatsukiko moonrunes, that's a cute way to describe Japanese writing system... not entirely baseless either, lol
@mutopis fixed the typo. thanks.
@MrGooseBoy that's the reason i stepped in. it should take between 2 weeks and a month per chapter at my speed.

thank you again everyone, i'm happy i did this one 😇

🙄 I also updated the chapter with a bonus page that was missing in the source I was working with. It's a cute half-page at the end 😊

Thank you for the chapter!! I love that they're just having fun together over favorite pairing haha they're so cute!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for picking it up! The amount of text there is is surely daunting, but it came out perfectly, everything flowed great. And also, it's really cute <3. No rush, take your time, and we'll be waiting :D.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR WHAT FELT LIKE AN ETERNITY.

Thank you so very much for the translation! I sincerely hope for you to continue and look very forward for the next chapter. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this, and it was pretty well done as far as I can tell, though I can't read or write Japanese to tell how accurate you were, but the dialog matched the visuals pretty well.

Aaaah I'm glad I found this! Thank you for translating it! We appreciate the effort you put into this:)

Dex-chan lover
Hey! I was one of the people really looking forward to read this but the moment you update it, I lost electricity for 4 hours in my country and when it was back I forgot what I was going... and today you updated with the third chapter, I don't know how to repay you! you're amazing, thank you very much for working on this.

Users who are viewing this thread