Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
Errr, you got parts of your troops demolished and some got captured. And, instead of negotiating (the other party literally just want to return the PoWs back) you throw demands and ultimatums around then walk away like a kid throwing a tantrum .:ROFLMAO:
Lie, deceive, play politics, be shrewd, etc. just be moderately intelligent.
What the hell was the author thinking when making that character (and she is supposedly a leader as well).

Dex-chan lover
Is Tadashi gonna do his "magic" and summon the gods down and make her really "fuck around and find out"

or will something else happen, tune in next time on...

"Hi, I'm Tadashi Ohno, king of this kingdom, happens to be a farmer. And yes, my stars are legit all real bestowed/blessed upon me, literally."

:aquadrink::meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Errr, you got parts of your troops demolished and some got captured. And, instead of negotiating (the other party literally just want to return the PoWs back) you throw demands and ultimatums around then walk away like a kid throwing a tantrum .:ROFLMAO:
Lie, deceive, play politics, be shrewd, etc. just be moderately intelligent.
What the hell was the author thinking when making that character (and she is supposedly a leader as well).
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the author was basing her off real people that they had to deal with. (Heck look how dumb Sony has been acting recently.)
We all act like her at times, we ignore what is in front of us and spout nonsense. With luck nothing bad comes of it, but yeah, she's faffing about and gonna find out. And I don't feel sorry for her about it. Feel sorry for the butler though, he's had to deal with her crap for a while.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the MC doesn't stupidly agree.
He is married with his Waifus he can't be stupid to make choices that make her sad

Normally married people in those stories can't make dump choices, there are not indecisive generic MC with bland moral ethics by the grace of inexperienced authors in his lazy writing

Dex-chan lover
Well...
Question is whether they'll need the help and Tadashi considers helping them out or if they flee and come there and demand help, I guess.

Quick check at the WN and...
well, that was also an option I guess

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
An elite military force is wiped out by a new unseen country that popped out of a harsh, unforgiving wasteland:

"Ah yes, you have two options, lose all your subjects that we abused into immigrating to your country or become our slaves vassal state even though you already know how we treat our subjects. Btw you have no other options (y)"

I can see why Mr. advisor man guy is worried.

Users who are viewing this thread