Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Did he retract the purifying aura from the river? Then it's not a permanent one? Or the effect can still work even after the caster deceased?
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
some of the font in here is just painful to read, that double page of page 2 is just blurry mess with the "our enemies" lines, unless you enlarge it a ton.

Dex-chan lover
Yes your army will be decimated unless your so called Ruler calls off the attack

but let's be honest here, the MC is gonna spare them, just give em a scare.
As long as it’s doesn’t end up like that stupid war arc in black summoner. Where there was dragons stomping around and magic flying everywhere and yet somehow there was 0 injuries and 0 deaths mostly because of the mc.

Dex-chan lover
As long as it’s doesn’t end up like that stupid war arc in black summoner. Where there was dragons stomping around and magic flying everywhere and yet somehow there was 0 injuries and 0 deaths mostly because of the mc.
For me, I hope that there's no casualties. On MC's side. :meguusmug:
On her side? I don't care about the mobs. But I hope that she dies. And the old man survives.

noooo where is the next button........btw thanks for the translation

Supporter
Did It lack any proper logic? Yes
Am i happy MC did It and i hope a kraken claps half their army? Yes

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Did he retract the purifying aura from the river? Then it's not a permanent one? Or the effect can still work even after the caster deceased?
@.@...
It's not so much that he "retracted the purifying aura" and more that he specifically changed it back to the way it was before. His logic? "If I can remove the poison through my agriculture blessing, then I should be able to apply that same poison through the same blessing."
This logic, uh, doesn't follow. The God of Agriculture could remove poison because it would make the land arable (farmable), but not apply poison because that has nothing to do with Agriculture (the poison applied isn't the same as pesticide, which probably doesn't exist in that world anyway...)

Dex-chan lover
It's not so much that he "retracted the purifying aura" and more that he specifically changed it back to the way it was before. His logic? "If I can remove the poison through my agriculture blessing, then I should be able to apply that same poison through the same blessing."
This logic, uh, doesn't follow. The God of Agriculture could remove poison because it would make the land arable (farmable), but not apply poison because that has nothing to do with Agriculture (the poison applied isn't the same as pesticide, which probably doesn't exist in that world anyway...)
Or maybe his power could create pollution by messing up the river's ecoystem? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
The logic here seems kind of goofy. It's basically like a saint character going "well, I can purify curses, so that means I can cast them too!".

I'd think the blessing of agriculture would be just abilities to do good agriculture, and not also the power to instigate pestilence and famine.

Users who are viewing this thread