Kamige tte Souiu Koto desu ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Where Gods End Up When They Have Too Much Free Time

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why does good shit always get stopped short?!
I understand leaving off on a high note but AJSNFjioabwdsjfba'jdsf

Dex-chan lover
There would be riots if the company disbanded after the second event conaidering how beloved the game seemed to be in universe.

The end note from the author was really cute

Dex-chan lover
for 200 years ?
man their gonna make her a god after deaht and continue the game aint they

Supporter
Ahhhh, so much cute fluff. I adore this mangaka, Mimi Mix being another all time favourite.

And bless them, not being able to do the things they want from anxiety.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAAHAH, i'm sorry but that confession was so bullshit because there was ZERO progression through the manga that make it so laughable or did you really make me believe that assaulting Anna two times was progression ? Heck, even Mei and Prez had better progression than Anna and Mei. The two ending up together is just so bullshit that i cannot believe it. Hirose Madoka should really learn how to write a Main pairing romance, i mean she does it forthe side pair in Mimi Mix so what can't she does it for a main pairing ? I mean, i know that the manga is short, probably axed btw, but either you don't make them end up together or try to shove a bit more romance to make it credible.

Dex-chan lover
At the end, the real God tier game was the micro transaction s we made along the way!

Thanks for sharing this manga with all of us, hmmm feels like with a proper epilogue or bonus, it would be easier to let this one go

Man, Frenya and Mei are just the worst. Literally no thought about the potential destruction they could cause and then just totally blowing off any concern or worry Anna had. What garbage gods, they deserve the bad stuff that happened to them if this is their attitude to something so potentially destructive.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so in the end what mei felt for Frenya was lust and for Anna was love :0 okno i was expecting that, it was cute but as what you would expect for a short manga, it has a lot of wasted potential, well i read this for free so i dont have any complains hahahahaahah

Dex-chan lover
i was not expecting this manga to end after only 14 chapters, but i loved it nonetheless. i hope we get some bonus or something but they are slim

Dex-chan lover
Ayyyy they got together. Progression for "main pair" sucked but was kinda cute.

to the author of this story, if u do find this comment if u are on here, ur story how u made the characters how u want to be, gave me an idea for a novel that I've been working on for some time but got stuck on the characters, so I want to say thanks for the idea and how u made the characters because making characters for me is hard when im not making an OC for story or fanfic that I have ideas of, most of my OC's are made based on something I like or I relate to because they are the MC of the story they will be in.

Prob a bit rushed but I'm satisfied with the conclusion. Also really love this mangaka's art style. Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread