Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - Miel’s Stolen Love

Dex-chan lover
Miels be lyke
yugioh-should.gif

Dex-chan lover
Does demon's heart stay in their right breast or is she just being horny?

Dex-chan lover
I think we just witnessed a murder.
Also poor Jeanne, hope she gets out of her predicament.

Dex-chan lover
Think back to how she first met MC and the crew. I think that was her at 100%. This here being at 70% isn't the same level of thiccness I remember her having.
The inconsistent body measurements is my main manga trigger. When she first appeared on this "arc" I thought it was a different person.

Dex-chan lover
Engaging in handholding in front of family? :lewd:

Must be a cultural thing :kek:

Dex-chan lover
As far as I know it used to be a three person thing where the dude let another dude fuck his wife/gf and he got off from it. JPN just uses it as a cheap way for some dude to fuck a guy's wife/gf and then have him crying as he watches in a badly written doujin. Or just cheating in general.
from what i know what you just described is cuckoldry and NTR is the act of humilating the partner of the person you actual steal. as in take them completely. (they break off from their current partner) cuckold is what you just mentioned in the first scentance.

Dex-chan lover
The inconsistent body measurements is my main manga trigger. When she first appeared on this "arc" I thought it was a different person.
that was the joke about it. she was using the corruption to boost her tits to try and take him from her lmao. so honestly if you compared it would be less than double her normal size.

Fed-Kun's army
So I just started reading through this again, after stopping around chapter 33 or so, and having a character try to NTR a person and then suddenly change into BSS, is, wow, did not expect that, legitimately. So shocking I decided to make a comment.

I always get confused at the terminology of NTR. Doesn't it require a pre-established relationship being destroyed by a third person?

When it's just a dude/girl watching on the sidelines feeling jealous of two friends showing off PDA's, doesn't everyone deal with that everyday? I know I do. Maybe I'm exposing myself now

Yeah that's NTR. It is also used for the 2nd thing you described, but even JP people think it doesn't fit that, so they coined a new word called BSS (Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni = Even though I loved her first) which is when your crush gets stolen by someone. Its apparently classified as a subgenre of NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread