Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

Their thirst nearly the limit...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
The thirst is real...

o10ru9T.png

Dex-chan lover
"the bubbles are in the way" is a fantastic subversion and reminder that these two are down bad... and kinda perverts. The princess in particular has really gotten questionable (and continues to be). Actually the more I think about it, the more a little gross it gets. Doesn't mesh super well with how completely innocent Kuroto is. He feels more like a pure innocent unblemished 7 year old than most actual children that young.

Dex-chan lover
what was so special about page 16?
Timeless Scans accidentally mixed in a page from another title they're translating. (Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ a great story - can't recommend it enough!) So the joke is that Akuri's teleportation ability is so ridiculously OP that she can now cross boundaries into other manga titles. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
OMG Akuri is so freakin' adorable. 11/10, would want as my own child.

As for the bath scene... HAH. Love it. The ladies reactions are hilarious. And if you ask me? Nothing wrong with being thirsty for the guy you want. The problem is that Kuruto is just so friggin' pure that he's even more pure than the sweet and innocent (okay, but only marginally so) princess.

The only way that it could have been better was for Akuri to say or do something really pure and innocent that somehow makes it all the worse for the unintentional double entendre. :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread