Kanchigai no Atelier Meister

as soon as i heard word "strengthen" in chapter 1 page 23.i knew it is exactly same as the tanker who is fired from the hero party manga.at first,i didnt even realize that mc is saying that he will save the world with his party while not even doing anything.but when i heard the word thought that he would have strengthening them in battle.so flame group are whatever they lost sourse of strength i think

for anyone who gave good rate to this manga, tell me something that can motivated me to read this...
i read chapter 1 and its so boring af, smh

Fed-Kun's army
this manga mc lacks of sense of self-worth.
the story has some promise but it is too fast phased and too easy...
an adventurous slow-life mgtow-esque is more appropriate imho.

I just can't stand stories like this that depend on constant misunderstandings and the MC being unrealistically oblivious.

Dex-chan lover
At first the gag was funny of him surprising ppl with his 0 common sense. But it got old really, really quickly.

I may be too quick to judge but i hate that bandana girl with a passion.
She left him to suffer all that time and is only concerned with hiding his abilities, even at the expense of his self esteem and dignity. Guy could have had a much better life but that cunt caused him to reeeally devolve into an errand boy (borderline slave) to an ungrateful party and have respect and admiration to his abusers.
Edit: actually scratch the last part :
he practically was their slave

Double-page supporter
Why the fuck is this typical trash rated so high? I’ve read typical doo doo better than this. This MC is frankly a fucking idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@Turkeyjerkey really? bato.to, the normally previous site highly used, had a little more older users... kinda feeling old now U.u

@darknessblade
well only if you mean that the concept is similar even if the the protagonists strengths are nearly opposite to each other
also this mc is a born slave... he exists to serve and no matter the money, doesnt mind abuse and gets depressed when he cant... he is a houself

@Turkeyjerkey
thats why its so easy to win arguments around here

@XNovalX
he is also a born slave with no measure of self worth... which is a impossible according to psychology a personality needs to feel its own self worth or it will wither and die
so i would actualy say such a charackter cant exist

Users who are viewing this thread