Kanojo, Hitomishirimasu

@Richman If you like nice wholesome fun, this is a great breath of fresh air.

I think it would also be great if you read the chapters involving Sumi in the main story to appreciate how much she's grown.

GAAAAAAAAH SOMEONE MADE SUMI CRY?!?! RALLY THE MEN! LIGHT THE TORCHES! WE SHALL KILL A FUCKER TONIGHT!!!

Fed-Kun's army
this is possibly even worse than the former manga

Dex-chan lover
Nosebleed everytime I hit NEXT CHAPTER. For real though, although I can't wrong the customer for being unsatisfied with Sumi (He paid $50/hr + meal bills and all), it still breaks my heart seeing her cry like that. If I were suddenly summoned there, I'd just hug her and say it's OK, be my girlfriend.. FOR REAL though. I mean, not for real for real, but FOR REAL. Not just rental GF.

Is this an Index situation where the spinoff female lead (Misaka) turns out more digestable than the source one (Index)?

Seems this is a more of everyday slice of life

Wished this was a legit story with her as the heroine and her own love interest

I hope the series also focuses on her romance.

If i recall correctly there's one male character that could suit her. The MC's best friend. He's an honest and nice guy, so good that he can tell the good qualities of the MC.

And we know one of Sumi's main hobbies is talking about things she likes. And she likes the MC.

Even tho Ruka is Bestgirl, I can see why Sumi got her own Spin-off.
She is too good.

Also this spinoff will show the characters thru the eyes of someone else.

Fed-Kun's army
everything about this and the original is so painfully generic, i really can't understand how this got so popular, weebs really just need some cute anime girls blushing or smiling to be happy. @eleven179 idc about taste, you go way too far, its just sad for authors trying their best at delivering something original and get axed while these kinda generic romcom with the same old formula sale by thousands, i dont need any validation or whatever you might think, i just read what i like just like you do and dont care about others opinion and even less opinions on this site, its just sad that its always the same kind of manga that get popular

Dex-chan lover
@migh i really cant understand people who berates others because they have differences in preference. I guess these kind of sweaty manga readers just need validation to say that they have better taste and thinks that this makes them a better person than others. (Don't be a dick, let others enjoy what they want as long as it is legal)

Users who are viewing this thread