Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 16 Ch. 142 - Final Battle (10)

Dex-chan lover
At this point we built such a majestic ship only to watch it burn right as it sails. This is like that drawing horse meme where the end sucks. Don't get me wrong, i love the idea of mirika joining in but. BUT. B U T. Everything up to this point said that IT WOULDNT BE AN OPTION. Im dissapointed when an author dont follow his own narrative. Im mad we have to watch it die like that. Im sad this is the reason it will be rememebered for.

Dex-chan lover
NEED SAKI DATING THE GIRLS REALLY BAD PLEASE!!! It's THE THING I WANT THE MOST. MAKE IT A SPIN OFF MANGA EVEN TwT

Dex-chan lover
  • girl makes clear she doesn't want a harem relationship
  • guy pressures her into it anyway
  • somehow this works out for everyone and makes them all happy!
Did andrew tate write this manga??? feels like every female character exists to get worn down by MCs stupid ass.

Dex-chan lover
I've said my piece about this whole affair in the previous few chapters, so no need to repeat myself. I am happy for Mirika and I can take solace in the fact the five of them will further bond through their shared idiocy. Mirika being my second favorite girl (NO ONE CAN DETHRONE NAGISA!), I'm glad she wasn't left to hang like so many people wanted (even if it calls into question her character and conviction seen so far).

Thanks for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ten chapters for the most predictable ending! Hell yeah, unironically, what a fucking chad our mangaka is.
How many harem-based romcoms are there where all the girls win? (That aren't eromanga/pure hentai)

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I think the pacing of each chapter is not good. It's so obvious what will happen that leaving a cliffhanger is not effective. I have a feeling of "just end it already" rather than "what's happening next".

Group Leader
This is the second time I'm in tears reading a chapter in this title that actually filled with feeling-filled screams rather than idiotic things... even though they were screaming at each other because of those very stupid things.

And TWO CHAPTERS LEFT WTF WHY DID I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT IT'S A GOOD THING IT ENDED WITHOUT GETTING DRAGGED WHILE ASSPULLING NEW DRAMA SHITS OH GOD WHERE SHOULD I GET NEW IDIOTS TO WATCH oh yeah, the anime still has the second season, I forgot.

Group Leader
Ten chapters for the most predictable ending! Hell yeah, unironically, what a fucking chad our mangaka is.
How many harem-based romcoms are there where all the girls win? (That aren't eromanga/pure hentai)
100kanojo, but this escalates the number of girls and stupidity

Users who are viewing this thread